Morumets and Rocket Truck

124»

Comments

  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Called it :lol:

    Serious .. go troll somewhere else .. and try to stay OT

    Mate it's you trolling, you wanted an example, you got one, and then still continue to argue it.
    You're questioning someone else on the way they play, it's getting embarrassing at this point.
    Know when to let something go, you're like a dog with a bone.

    I did call it though, that's not trolling, it's showing a fact.
  • NLBartmaN
    2349 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Called it :lol:

    Serious .. go troll somewhere else .. and try to stay OT

    Mate it's you trolling, you wanted an example, you got one, and then still continue to argue it.
    You're questioning someone else on the way they play, it's getting embarrassing at this point.
    Know when to let something go, you're like a dog with a bone.

    I did call it though, that's not trolling, it's showing a fact.

    I asked questions about his fact and example, that is called being OT, you should try it sometimes ..
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2018
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Called it :lol:

    Serious .. go troll somewhere else .. and try to stay OT

    Mate it's you trolling, you wanted an example, you got one, and then still continue to argue it.
    You're questioning someone else on the way they play, it's getting embarrassing at this point.
    Know when to let something go, you're like a dog with a bone.

    I did call it though, that's not trolling, it's showing a fact.

    I asked questions about his fact and example, that is called being OT, you should try it sometimes ..

    You're just trying to make your point that you are right by trying to discredit the guy, he supplied what you wanted, but you just have to keep chipping away in a vain attempt at making out you're right.
    Its been proven you're wrong, but you ain't gonna stop as per usual.
  • abc1434286920
    406 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »

    I have 250 kills with the heavy bomber and double the kpm of the AP (+1000 kills with it).
    I have no doubt that if I invested the time (which I ain't as its pure cheese) my kpm would further dwarf the kpm of the AP.
    I tried it the other day and even in its "nerfed" state it still got me multiple multikills. Granted after the first run it takes time to fully reload but it is still feels cheesy.

    250 doesn't say much, that was possible in 1 round of operations if the enemy were lazy noobs during Galicia Operations Campaign

    How many hours did you played with both?

    And I guess the AP was your first plane experience in a BF game?
    So when you stepped in the HB you already made lots of learning hours in the AP.

    I am pretty sure if you used the HB more often and on multiple maps and encountered some players that actually took the time and effort to stop you your KPM would go down.

    Also try the HB on Monta Grappa, lets see how your KPM will be compared to AP ;)

    And multiple multikills are also possible with the AP GS.

    And compare your KPM with HB with all your other KPM with all weapons and vehicles.

    Yes under the right circumstances (lazy dumb enemies on a very open map during Operations) it can make lots of kills, but that is it ..

    It is not that insane good/better as some people make it look ..

    But you are inadvertently admitting that one can get 250 kills in one game of operations in Galicia and that's not ringing any bells?
    There is no way for me to get even 100 kills in galicia, other than farming people that are not responding on the HB runs.
    I don't remember which maps I played with the HB but it was most likely in conquest. 2kpm in conquest for my standards is high, next highest vehicle is the standoff at 1.4.
  • EA_Cian
    808 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    I'm closing this thread down. Let's keep the comments focused on the game and not about the players.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!