This Game is Ruined....

13»

Comments

• SirSpectacle
    653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Auto weapons ... nerfed? You on drugs bro?

....did you play the game when it first came out and/or before these updates?

Why don't you answer my question first, then I'll answer yours.
  • VindictiVagabond
    1326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KriZ_Rul3Z wrote: »
    LMG's are more unique now, made to fire prone with a bipod. They are not just high-capacity assault rifles anymore. Which contradicts OP's point.

That said, I don't like it. I like to be agressive with every type of gun.

Medic weapons are still hilariously weak imho, I rarely get killed more than once by the same medic in a round (unless the Fedorov perhaps). Not sure what you're on. The medic class is useful, but the weapons are a joke.

I completely disagree.. the self-loading rifles are extremely good. They were excellent in the beginning of the game's release, but at least there was some competition with the assault and support classes. Now that the auto weapons have been nerfed, I feel like it's just all too easy to rack up kills as a medic

Nerfed? Please oh please, pull out the patch notes where automatic weaponry were nerfed. I'm waiting and I think BF V will come out before you can bring us anything tangible. If you can stop being biased and delusional for a couple of minutes, go read TTK 2.0 patch notes to see exactly why everybody is making fun of you as automatic weaponry are the ones that got the most buffs out of the recent patches.
  • VindictiVagabond
    1326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LMGs are practically useless now, the medic class weapons are pretty much unstoppable,

LOL. LMGs got the best buff of all weapons with TTK2.0 patch. Yes they are slower to ADS now but they aren't meant to be used on the fly like SMGs are. Play methodical (ADS BEFORE going around a corner for example, or use trench variants + hipfire and use your bipod effectively) and you'll be a monster. LMGs' general TTK was incredibly buffed so, with their bs lazer beam accuracy when bipodded, LMGs allow you to mow down people with the least effort/skill required of any bf title.

The only thing SLRs got was an accuracy buff and damage drop off buff (so they retain their TTK at further ranges). The accuracy buff was in the reduction (by half) of SLRs' spread increase per shot so it allows them to remain somewhat accurate at (a bit) higher RPMs closer to their listed RoF instead of having to slow down by like 1/3 from your SLR's listed max RoF to not have the spread make you miss every single shot.

Pretty silly you complain about SLRs when the meta HEAVILY favors high RoF automatic weaponry.

what??? LMGs used to be sooooo significant.... i can't even believe you think they got buffed. the accuracy is complete **** compared to what it used to be... in terms of auto weapons, u had the few SMGs and the LMGs... the BAR particularly (among others) before, compared to now, is not even comparable as a weapon.. it's like they introduced a new gun.

the game is completely different. the meta is different. the changes happened within such a short time period and i feel like i'm playing a completely different game

for reference, i used to be within the top 1% of rifle, pistol, smg, and self loading rifle..... the game has completely changed

Oh noes. You can't have a weapon king in CQC and king at medium range anymore (pro tip: it's still really good in the right hands even at medium range). Oh noes! *gasp*
    Now you actually have to decide if you want to use a CQC intended LMG or a medium range intende one (pro tip: use a bipod and you can kill really easily even at medium range with a CQC intended high RoF LMG).
  • Woodlbrad
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lmgs are fine git gud.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's WW1.
  • research-kitchen
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lets all meet somewhere in Kansas and fight!