Bad company 3??

Kalimar42
20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I just don't understand why this game has not come out yet? Bfbc 2 was very popular and fun, but you still haven't made 3. I would rather have a reboot of battlefield bad company 2 than the stupid battlefield V ww2 crap your about to announce.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because in reality not so many people care about your precious BC series.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was asking the same question when they released an awfull copy paste of BF3 which was broken for a whole year.

After BF3 it would be better to have another bad company game instead of BF4,now its time for WW2 and its the perfect time for Frostbite engine to get into this setting...modern/futuristic can wait.
  • doctorrocktor
    1932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is still enough modern bf games still being played,go play one of those,you know there are 6 modern bf games.alot of fans who played the series since bf1942 have been waiting for a return to ww2,i think you modern shooter fans have got what you wanted over the years now it's our turn for a slice of the pie.oh and bfbc you mean the spinoffs.
  • ParanoiaHades25
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just to let you guys know if you haven't beaten the campaign yet for Battlefield Bad Company 2 yet they clearly say they needed help again so the Story is not done yet