Saints Row 1 & 2 now Backwards Compatible

Vespervin
1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited June 2018
As the title states, if you're a fan of the Saints Row series and own an Xbox One then stop reading this and go play download and play the game right now! You know that it has been a few years since your last play through so it should be fun to do it now on the Xbox One, with the option to record those crazy moments! :)

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

If you own an Xbox One but have never played Saints Row 2 then I recommend buying it, it's only $9.99 in the U.S. Saints Row is like GTA but less serious and more fun, in my opinion. The first game is great also and I hope it one day gets added to the program.

Update: the first Saints Row game is now also backwards compatible.
Post edited by Vespervin on

Comments

• JacobtheSmartGuy
    970 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Okay.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    As the title states, if you're a fan of the Saints Row series and own an Xbox One then stop reading this and go play download and play the game right now! You know that it has been a few years since your last play through so it should be fun to do it now on the Xbox One, with the option to record those crazy moments! :)

If you own an Xbox One but have never played Saints Row 2 then I recommend buying it, it's only $9.99 in the U.S. Saints Row is like GTA but less serious and more fun, in my opinion. The first game is great also and I hope it one day gets added to the program.

Its a really fun game, whats your gamertag, we can coop
  • Vespervin
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

The same as my name here, however I won't be playing Saints Row for a while. A month or two ago I done a play-through of both games, so I am sort of burned out right now.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The same as my name here, however I won't be playing Saints Row for a while. A month or two ago I done a play-through of both games, so I am sort of burned out right now.

For sure man, I will still add you man
    Maybe we can do some BF1 or PUBG
  • MegaloDorian
    909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't have an Xbox One. Just here to say that Saints Row 2 was, and still is, the best Saints Row.
  • 2bunlegend
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2018
    ba.... battlefield?
  • Vespervin
    I don't have an Xbox One. Just here to say that Saints Row 2 was, and still is, the best Saints Row.

Easily, with the first game right behind it. I won't even talk about what followed after Saints Row 2. Terrible games in my opinion.
  • Vespervin
    Update: the first Saints Row game is now also backwards compatible. :D
  • HawkeyeAM47
    Update: the first Saints Row game is now also backwards compatible. :D

2nd is leagues better though
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I played the s**t out of sr2, really fun game, too bad nothing is backwards compatible on ps4