No German Singleplayer campaign?

2»

Comments

• IronSightNoScope
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hayro wrote: »
    I am just a guy who got bored that we are having ww2 games that showing only the one side.
    Coh Opposing Fronts one of the only games that did singleplayer campaign for germans and how the Germans desperate are
    I really did enjoy COH OF. COH ToV also has German campaign but not as great as OF. A little bit of letdown compared to OF to be honest.
    I love RO2 also. Actually I got no hard feelings playing Germans because it's just video games.
  • Hayro
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I know there were German-Americans joining the N.azis before Pearl Harbor. There was also one American pilot that defected to the N.azis in the middle of the war.
    It's really nothing special so you don't need to send me any more of them "woke" Americans/Brits who fought for the glorious ****.

Tell you what, even the son of our glorious dictator Chiang Kai-shek were seen wearing a N.azi uniform.
    [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Chiang_Wei-kuo_¯\_(ツ)_/¯_1.jpg[/img]
    Yeah, he was serving in N.azi Germany.
    So nothing will shock me anymore.
    He is sent to Germany for training according to Sino-German treaty
    I was just saying why you don't historically represent the foreign legions that served in the both sides?
    Also "Woke"
    Heh, it's my fault to trying to have conversation with troll
  • hullujenhullu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    +1 for german campaing. My most favourite World War II series was Unsere "Mütter, unsere Väter".
  • MissCommissar
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

That's from the Company of Heroes, and... yes, it's short, but isn't that a great story about simple soldiers and officers in the war?
    AzaerusV wrote: »
    Were at the point in time, where we have handicap minority snipers with giant barbwire wrapped boards as a focal point in trailer...

there is definitely not going to be any axis soldier viewpoints.

heh
    Germans had foreigners who fought for them though
    they should have pointed that out
    FAa0He.jpg

There were also a bunch of German defectors fighting for British Army though <3

http://www.nationalgeographic.com.au/tv/churchills-german-army/

so?
    They were brits also served in the German side
    43cfb90ba8d110988b9039e04f42c046.jpg
    Also Indians who defected to German army accelareted the Indian independence movement

So... triggered?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter

Literally Wehrmacht fought with the US Army against the ****. The Wehrmacht commander even died for it.
    True hero <3;)

yeah true hero indeed, and i am not triggered by that, its actually good moment that where wehrmact tries to eliminate the **** hardliners
    i take it as you thought i am a natzi?
    I am just a guy who got bored that we are having ww2 games that showing only the one side.
    Coh Opposing Fronts one of the only games that did singleplayer campaign for germans and how the Germans desperate are

That really was a cool campaing, German was nice, brits are the best with their humor and some "angry scotts" :D

And even original campaing wasn't really bad, so... It's sad, that quality of storytellin in wargame becomes less and less good.
  • Temp1st
    2493 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah a Wehrmacht war story is not happening i think.
    They don't have the guts to show every perspective, Regardless of the politics of each nation. Soviet Union killed way more than [email protected] Germany did but that never seems to matter, The soviets get campaigns all the time.

They got plenty of material to work with, 9th Army for instance;
    Formed a part of army group center during Barbarossa and participated in the battle of Białystok–Minsk, Battle of Bryansk at the beginning of Barbarossa,
    Defended during Operation Mars, Was in the thickest of fighting during Kursk.

Later on during the war when it was going against Germany they got wrecked during Operation Bagration, And at the end of the war they participated in the battle of Seelow Heights (Right outside of Berlin) and then retreated into the Spree forest were a massive fight to attempt to break out ensued were only a fraction of the 9th army was able to make it the Elbe River at Tangemunde and surrender to the United States Army.

It would be a great choice for the point of view of a Grenadier. But you know.. PC and all of that.