Females in Norwegian Resistance is historically accurate

2»

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Who cares about norwegian resistance, for Christ sake... In big wargame like BF, I think, we all want to play as part of big nations, big armies which fought greatly, massively. Who is really interested about playing as some "resistance fighter" in massive wargame?

The single player market has been oversaturated with the same battles of WWII, every single WWII game over and over again does those same big things. There'd also have to be inaccuracies like crazy just to give you good gameplay out of that. With the lesser known, smaller battles being the center of SINGLE PLAYER (yes, Single Player, you will still get the massive multiplayer battles with your "big armies which fought greatly, massively" in Multiplayer), you can accurately do way more rather than just be a one in a million soldier. It also gives the chance to tell a more novel story you know nothing about.

There are a lot of "untold" warstories in WWII setting, which are much more interesting, than any "resistance". Pacific, Eastern front, Nothen Afrika... We saw all that in different games, but never actually went deep in those war theaters, in stories of people, who fought there. "Saving Pvt. Ryan" is 100% boring and lame, I agree, CoD WWII had proven that year ago greatly. But... there is an actually big space of world in the war between "Normandy rush" and "French/Norwish/Whatever else resistance".

Did section about multiple war stories can slip past people or what????

Right from the game

"Play untold War Stories - Witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. Ski down Norwegian møuntains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines, join the Frontline with the French Colonial troops, or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem.

Far out people are denser than Heavy Water.

The coop and mp is meant for the "solider in massive battles" stuff. SP war stories tell a STORY hence the name.

Funny because besides that info we have nothing on the SP at all besides some concept art for the Norwegian story. No gameplay, no info about how many war stories and exactly where doing what etc.

~

Dice stated at the start of the livestream teh didn't want to make yet another ww2 game hence the focused effort on just as critical battles and events but that have been forgotten. They deliberately avoided the cliche of WW2 to give a major fresh perpective on the actual conflict as a whole.

I mean the first planned content in Nov is Fall of Europe set around Germany's conquest of Europe. Tell me a ww2 game that does that let alone the scale of battlefield. They already mention Escute (spelling may be wrong) in which the trailer is meant to take place where the Germans deployed paratroopers and was the precourse to Dunkirk.

~

Seriously breathe people and open your eyes.
  • ThePelvicShrimp
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bru i don't care about the Norwegian female I care about the crippled steampunk sniper. The SJW's have pinned me down and taken what they want with the female soldiers in all my historic games so I don't care about gender anymore but the prosthetic arm, just y. Like who da ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is going into battle with a prosthetic arm. Its a butter face of a game.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bru i don't care about the Norwegian female I care about the crippled steampunk sniper. The SJW's have pinned me down and taken what they want with the female soldiers in all my historic games so I don't care about gender anymore but the prosthetic arm, just y. Like who da **** is going into battle with a prosthetic arm. Its a butter face of a game.

Aww, so cute.