BF4 is still a great game!!

TwinGunsLLP
153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Skipped BF1 and been loving the extra two years of BF4! Now with BF V being nothing but Far Cry meets Kratos, it's looking like another 2 years at least of BF4 for me! I even throw in Bad Company 2 every now and then when I'm feeling extra nostalgic!

Turn that frown upside down everyone, life goes on! :D

Comments

• bpapao
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2018
    [post removed]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Okay.
  • Noodlesocks
    3613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I used to like BF4 but I can't get back into it. Everything feels like its firing nerf darts. All the guns and vehicles feel so weak.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I used to like BF4 but I can't get back into it. Everything feels like its firing nerf darts. All the guns and vehicles feel so weak.

Which is why there is a decent Hardcore crowd.
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Off topic
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whats the point of this thread?
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Whats the point of this thread?

There isn't other than breaking forum rules
  • Noodlesocks
    3613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Which is why there is a decent Hardcore crowd.

Yeah, it's the only way I can play BF4 but the core game just feels off.
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got tired of assault being the go-to class to win pretty much any fight along with also being able to heal and revive. I used to play hardcore instead in BF4 where much more variety of weapons are actually strong.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol where is BFV "far cry meets kratos?"

Stay in bf4 than. We don't care
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I mean I enjoy Battlefield 4 but was there any point to this thread besides making the same overused dead memes for bfV?
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should have gave it away with PS+ since it's so old now and they pretty much gave all the DLC for it away, they should give away older popular FPS games to revitalize their playerbase imo.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14300 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Probably should be worth noting that BF4 is not BFV and is thus not relevant to this particular section of the Forum.

@TwinGunsLLP you may find the correct section for this thread is here : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-4-general-chat
This discussion has been closed.