Why Am I Learning More From Jackfrags About BF5 Than DICE?

Seabees4Life
113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2018
Why?

Comments

• DallyEnderLlama
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Because DICE is purposely being secretive?
  • moodii_77
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE f**ked up the whole thing
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    because it was the reveal. That's what the event was about. They're not going to talk about the changes and leave people soured when watching(even though they kinda did) llike I want to see the game. I knew that CQ overlay on a rendered cutscene was BS. Many people kept saying how it was going to look good in game on mp. I kept saying if that happens, then dice is the best devs of all time and it would revolutionize the industry.

But it was a rendered scene.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV reveal trailer felt kinda dissapointing but i have to say after watching both Jackfrags and Westies latest videos im hyped again with my only concerne being that they wont take this customization thing too far away.
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah exactly...this video made me spring wood hard...the reveal was a letdown imo.
  • LieutenantVixen
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because they're stupid.
  • impulsive_tango
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because DICE is purposely being secretive?

Agreed
  • WesleY-O-HuanG
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's just...."oh....EA and DICE are also making mistake in BFv... The trailer... just make people wonder should they buy it."

It's like a food restaurant tell you everything about the background of the food materials and where were they from, but skip how they made it..... The trailer, missing something important and necessary... DICE, please stop let your part-time new employees made the very important thing-trailer
  • Noodlesocks
    3613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice have historically been pretty garbo when it comes to disseminating information and communicating with the end user. They rely on their pocket youtubers for that which is great if you're into that sort of thing but anyone looking for any official sources for important information is going to be hard done by.
  • trip1ex
    5220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE info was for the mainstream. Youtuber info for the diehards.
  • baroncrovax
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As the Simpsons once said, marketing requires a three-pronged approach: subliminal, liminal and superliminal.

Trailer was superliminal.
    Youtubers aka Communicators are liminal.
    Easter eggs are subliminal.

Seriously why else would you think they pay and invite youtubers to events, give them special access to discussions? C'mon, man. This is all marketing and it benefits them both.
  • Skull_Tooth
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LOL.

This is Battlefield 1 Two, complete with the same garbage maps. With no premium there will be less garbage maps so that's a plus.
  • impulsive_tango
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I watched the yt video and I'll wait for the game to come out!
  • Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why?

Because he is on a EA payroll.
  • oddnutzz
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    SG7YmNe.jpg
    ww2? hahahahahahahahahahaha

some of the features sound interesting but keep the customization as period specific as possible. If EA want a a politically correct Battlefield game that panda's to people least likely to play a battlefield game then make the period/setting fictional imo.
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why?

Are you really jackfrags in disguise? you can tell me :p
  • Zulu_AU
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I guess then they don't need to pay someone and they can rely on community to pass on the information. Plus it gives then deniability if its misunderstood. And Jack did a great job in his videos and we can trust.
  • Crito3
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow what's this a V? the roman numeral for 5? We just had battlefield 1 (ONE), how can we have a battlefiled V (5 - confusing I know gosh!)?? The number after 1 is 2 guys!!!! Where's Battlefield 2???!?!?
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah his vid was great, very informative, the trailer was crazy very ott.
  • Mechafizz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LOL.

This is Battlefield 1 Two, complete with the same garbage maps. With no premium there will be less garbage maps so that's a plus.

Did you not watch the video? Game play sounds vastly different from any game they've made