CoD currently holding BF:V's beer...

AzaerusV
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Looks like EA/DICE whatever is attempting to get to the bottom of the dumpster fire to try and pour infinite warfare a pint.

I keep watching that dislike bar creeping higher and higher. Probably wont beat IW, but this is trailer has definitely been a marketing blunder.

miMNQzR.png

Comments

• ladderley
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just hope they realise that it's not because it's WW2 that it's been disliked, but because of the way they seem to have mucked it up and made it visually like COD, too much cheese over atmosphere.
  • MissCommissar
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ahahah!

What Vaas Montenegro said about that long time ago (I know, it wasn't him originaly, but whatever):

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same ****** thing... over and over again expecting... **** to change... That. Is. Crazy."

Well, ain't that crazy, that making all same mistakes, that CoD done previously causes same results for BF, as CoD got.
  • BoWinston
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm waiting for the souls of vikings past to come back from Valhalla to reclaim Sweden from their cuckified decendants who live their now.
  • TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2018
    It sucks because many of us are sick of the SJW crap. We obviously understand the game isn't going to be 100% historically accurate nor realistic, but Katana wielding women on the front lines with robot arms and face paint is just too egregious and idiotic to overlook. That's only the start of the ridiculousness of that trailer, nothing looked accurate. If they simply called it an "Alternate reality game based on the WW2 time period" then fine.

There's a reason Trump won the election, a huge number of people are sick to death of this SJW bullshite being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. I play a GAME to get away from all the lousy politics and constant fighting that comes along with it. This stuff just is really unnecessary, there were enough female heroes in WW2 like the Russian snipers during the fight for Stalingrad. There is simply NO need for this over the top, ridiculous nonsense when you can portray actual people who existed and fought in this war.
  • AzaerusV
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ladderley wrote: »
    I just hope they realise that it's not because it's WW2 that it's been disliked, but because of the way they seem to have mucked it up and made it visually like COD, too much cheese over atmosphere.

It's because its distasteful in its portrayal to the subject of its theme, not the theme itself even though I'm sure a splinter of the dislike is from not being modern.
  • AzaerusV
    Seems the issue is across all posts of the trailer....

DAMN RUSSIAN BOTS!

XD
    LzghhGv.png

• TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cmon its a bit early to be jumping on the hate wagon,all we saw was a pre scripted hollywood trailer,we should all know by now the game will play nothing like this when its released. Atleast wait untill we see proper footage of a live mp match in action.

I enjoyed the trailer for what it was,ie a scripted scenario to show off the new animations/physics and special fx they have implented in 1 short clip.
    Also from what ive been hearing about the new game modes and co op i recon battlefield 5 has the potential to be the biggest bf yet.
  • Troopperfofo
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • montreal961
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ladderley wrote: »

If they read the forums I'm sure they'll get a pretty good idea of why the trailer is doing so poorly.

Battlefield isn't Fortnite or Overwatch. Don't reveal it like one of those games.
  • trip1ex
    5220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    they are not hating the game when they thumbs down the trailer. They haven't even seen the game in full action yet. The game will at E3 in a few weeks and we'll see full blown gameplay.

• Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dont forget EA and Dice will be on lockdown mode, deleting negative comments and banning people, this will remove likes or dislikes from the video so the accuracy of the likes is as skewed as their depiction of women on the western front. The names people are giving it though will stick no matter what happens. Battlecuck Vag(insert rest) is so catchy
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    i don't get this binge a sjw issue though, i don't see anywhere a sjw cause that says include more women in war games, if anything its market capitalism trying to get more women to play, weather that works well find out, either way sjw this not, plenty other annoying sjw crap to complain about that actually real.(like no Naziss to shoot) but this isn't one of them, na, they would hate this too its to capitalistic for there taste.
  • m1k3ol
    868 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'd like to add to refrain from such appelatives inside the forums

Keep it civil