Reserving final judgement

edwardsavenue
331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
As I am extremely disappointed with the trailer...I’m going to wait to see their gameplay. Until then...im just going to rinse my eyes with holy water and pretend that today never happened.

Comments

• ladderley
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The wait is going to suck real bad, especially given the amount of people who are unhappy and need reassurance.
  • Hardrock65
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Basically, it's BF 1.5 who actually wanted WW2 anyways. COD just did it. Move on EA. I'd like to say I'm disappointed but it's exactly the regurgitated crap I thought that it would be once I heard WW2. Smooth play visually but it's still BF1.5. Made my mind up on what game I'll be playing, and it's not this one.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hardrock65 wrote: »
    Basically, it's BF 1.5 who actually wanted WW2 anyways. COD just did it. Move on EA. I'd like to say I'm disappointed but it's exactly the regurgitated crap I thought that it would be once I heard WW2. Smooth play visually but it's still BF1.5. Made my mind up on what game I'll be playing, and it's not this one.

I wanted WW2, the world doesn’t revolve around what you want.
  • Hardrock65
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Oh, so I guess it revolves around what you want then. Oh well you win.
  • edwardsavenue
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The majority wanted wwii done right as did I...but the customization is really going to get cringy
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Oh, so I guess it revolves around what you want then. Oh well you win.

You asked who actually wanted WW2 and I answered you that I did. Have you watched any of the other stuff out there that explains this is far from a Battlefield 1.5?
  • Mechafizz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018

Except the gameplay is vastly different from BF1 based on everything that I've heard. Dice did a press release for members of the gaming press and revealed a lot more actual gameplay info. It's really different. The trailer was trash though, I don't think anyone wanted a trailer like that