COD WAW was authentic, why can't this game be?

lawrenceintrona7
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Can't believe this game is giving into feminists and and the PC police the same way COD did last year. Ok the swastika is illegal in some countries then why did COD WAW have it? This game should be authentic and historically accurate to be as immersive as possible and that is why I play battlefield over call of duty, but I guess its going to be another year of playing COD WAW. All we want is a realistic, immersive, and authentic WW2 game. Unbelievable.

Comments

• ladderley
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    I loved WAW, it was the last good iteration in the series before COD went off the deep end. They managed to make it interesting and fun whilst at the same time respecting history and depicting war as the grim nightmare it was, I don't see why BFV has to make itself known in such a cheesy, non immersive way...terrible first impression.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think you need to research WW2 history more.
  • THE_EVO_COMMANDO
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I completely agree, i expect these things from COD but not from Battlefield! I want an authentic gaming experience with historical accuracy! Not a bunch of women running around on the battlefield! I am not sexist and have nothing against women but if you look at the facts, 0.01% of soldiers who saw combat in WW2 were women. Its just a fact. Please fix this DICE.
  • SenorCatnip
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CoD WAW was not realistic nor historically accurate, Battlefield has never been realistic nor historically accurate. So why are people suddenly expecting something that never was?
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I completely agree, i expect these things from COD but not from Battlefield! I want an authentic gaming experience with historical accuracy! Not a bunch of women running around on the battlefield! I am not sexist and have nothing against women but if you look at the facts, 0.01% of soldiers who saw combat in WW2 were women. Its just a fact. Please fix this DICE.

And yet there was only one woman in the trailer with a whole bunch of males.......so I think they stuck to your .01%
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Woooooow, the tantrums are so palpable today
  • Troopperfofo
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Because back then companies would make special versions for some countries. But today its just easier to have 1 version.
  • Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »

eat more soy, the last thing we want is you producing cucked children
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »
    Gforce81 wrote: »

eat more soy, the last thing we want is you producing cucked children

Seems to be a favorite phrase of yours Mr. Big Irish Man. You couldn't step into your own stereotypes any harder if you tried. Go get blackout drunk, go to Mass, and beat your wife or something.