BFV is going to have 8 guns.

x-GUTB-x
76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2018
I know it. It’s going to have 8, no more than 20 guns. They’re dumbing down recoil, they’re taking away most attachments. BF4 had HUNDREDS of guns, knives and gadgets. BF1 had a fraction of that.

Please God not ANOTHER two years of playing BF4...

Comments

• Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes I'm sure a FPS game set in WW2 with 4 known separate classes is going to have 8 guns.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    x-GUTB-x wrote: »
    I know it. It’s going to have 8, no more than 20 guns. They’re dumbing down recoil, they’re taking away most attachments. BF4 had HUNDREDS of guns, knives and gadgets. BF1 had a fraction of that.

Please God not ANOTHER two years of playing BF4...

What the hell have you been smoking?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was pretty sure I heard that guns would have recoil patterns and stuff. Usually learning patterns, which aren't random means recoil. If this is the case you would be wrong on that point. As for guns bf1 launched with more than that in a ww1 game, so maybe you're mistaken? Yeah that's what it is..
  • Nine2Five
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Better be more than 20 total guns.......
  • Noodlesocks
    3613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    According to the information released, the recoil on guns are going to have patterns akin to Counterstrike instead of random spray so good players will be better by learning how to control it.
  • x-GUTB-x
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They’re taking away visual recoil. That’s a nerf to recoil.