Airborne Confirmed

Vespervin
1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I was reading Battlefield V's description on the Microsoft Store and I found this:

"Get early access to Battlefield V with Battlefield V Deluxe Edition and experience how war will never be the same. With exceptional outfits and assignments for the British Special Air Service and the German Airborne troops..."

I hope that if we're able to paradrop out of planes that we're able to fly those planes too.

From what I've seen so far it will be the Western Front first and the Eastern Front and Pacific theatre will be DLC.

Comments

• Thumper2671
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope we can airdrop, but lets hope if the planes are flyable you don't get trolls who crash them.
  • mf192
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Didn't they say in the reveal that you can airdrop?
  • Vespervin
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope we can airdrop, but lets hope if the planes are flyable you don't get trolls who crash them.

Yeah, I was thinking of the same thing. Or they would fly off to the middle of nowhere and stay there.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm thinking they are referring to the uniforms, a Fallschirmjäger had a distinctively different helmet (for example) then a soldier in the Wehrmacht
  • R0gueWarrior
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Air drop Planes won't be flyable, i would imagine just like the AT-AT in SWBF