If all the information is true for BF V.

ProAssassin2003
3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2018

Jack frags video. OMG if all that is true I will probably play BF V more hours then all Battlefields I've played combined. It just sounds all to good to be true. I need gameplay and I need it yesterday.

This will truly be a True Tactical Battlefield nobody has experienced.

Comments

• ESCOBAR1875
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lmao the shill of shills .. i got a plane with no wings to sell ya
  • solid_jordan
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A "True Tactical Battlefield" where nobody revives nor heals and where supports still don't drop their ammo. But whereas before you could still do well on your own with auto-regen and a sufficient starting-ammo supply, now you're screwed because you're forced to rely on the same braindead teammates that didn't do their job in BF1.

Admittedly DICE finds a way to make it all work, but what about vehicles? If the infantry gameplay is indeed more tactical and slower-paced, will pilots also have to adapt their game (by having to resupply their ammo on the airfield for example)? Or will they still have unlimited ammo and auto-repair so they can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you even harder this time around?

Either way, I'm not very optimistic about these changes. But I admire DICE's ballsy move with this one. Still gonna wait for gameplay to see if my fears appear to be true.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure this guy was watching the same vid as everybody else..

tell us dear sir, in what sense is the convoluted mess, that they called a reveal , indicative of the most immersive Battlefield yet?
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    Not sure this guy was watching the same vid as everybody else..

tell us dear sir, in what sense is the convoluted mess, that they called a reveal , indicative of the most immersive Battlefield yet?

read the notes on what changes are being made to the core gameplay mechanics and new features regarding squadplay.

or you can drop it all and run along.
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Jack frags video. OMG if all that is true I will probably play BF V more hours then all Battlefields I've played combined. It just sounds all to good to be true. I need gameplay and I need it yesterday.

This will truly be a True Tactical Battlefield nobody has experienced.

Sounds like a lot of pointless busywork, and mechanical bloat.
    Even the gunplay will be ruined in some way. These are the same people who made terrible decision after terrible decision the last 3.5 games.