Tips and Solutions for negative reactions

Killer2002Been
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2018
Dear Dice and EA.
First of all I want to say this is definitely not a hate post.
I'm trying to help you guys at Dice with all the negative reactions.
So lets get straight to it with the problems and 'hopefully' some solutions to them:

-Female soldiers: Many people don't like it when there are Female soldiers in neither BF1 nor BFV. I know there were some Female soldiers in WW2, but not many. At the moment I can only think of one, which is the Russian sniper "Lyudmila Pavlichenko". So to solve the hate I came up with a couple solutions:
Make Female soldiers an unlockable, for example when reaching Level 100.
Make Female soldiers a special unit, like we had in BF1 with Flamethrower units ETC.
Or make Female soldiers very rare to appear.

-Uniforms: The units which appear in the trailer don't have their country's uniform equipped, this caused a lot of hate and disappointment and also ruins the immersion massively. My theory is that these units are special units.
*This needs explanation to the public*

-Building: There has also been a lot of hate towards the Building. People think it feels too much like "Fortnite". This is something I don't know how they come by. To hopefully solve this:
Show the Building in action to the public, to prove them wrong.
*This needs explanation to the public*

-Trailer realism: The trailer felt unrealistic; With the protagonist jumping through the window from a story high, and those tank destroyers driving straight through the building like its paper.=

If you read all the way to here, I want to thank you incredibly for your attention.
Sincerely, Damian
AKA "killer2002been"

Comments

• AiRJacobs
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This^^ I agree with all of this.