The amount of hate right now...

Comments

• vLordChronicv
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And tekno, i hope you show girls in your class how woke you are by showing how you defend this rewrite of history. Maybe a tweet will get you laid.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And tekno, i hope you show girls in your class how woke you are by showing how you defend this rewrite of history. Maybe a tweet will get you laid.
    I’m married, my friend.

@StarscreamUK @LOLGotYerTags

• Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Salty much? Chill on the overreactions and insults. It's not a good look.
  • vLordChronicv
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    chill on the insults?

Why?

This game insults human intelligence.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    The trailer was bad, I shouldn't have to go to YouTube to watch a break down vedio to see all the blink and you miss it features that where shown. Last night I was a bit confused by it, not angry but my hype was diminished a bit. After sleeping on it and having a day to think about it my hype is growing agian.

I'm not loving the blue face paint, but you know what I'm going to do about it, it's really going blow your mind when you read this. Rather than starting some stupid # movement, I'm just not going to use them, Radical idea!

With all the new features (to many to mention) I'm already think of all the new tactical and tricks I can uses in the game to get the advantage over the enemy.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you. Now that I've slept on it and watched it a few more times, it's growing on me and all of the new mechanics (I learned from watching jackfrag's video) has me intrigued. But, as usual, how dare you make sense!!!!
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    chill on the insults?

Why?

And that'd be the overreaction part. You do realize you're talking about a video game, right?
  • vLordChronicv
    you want to spit in the face of history, and dont like the reaction you get back.

Never seen anything like the defense of this crap.
  • Loqtrall
    you want to spit in the face of history, and dont like the reaction you get back.

Again, do you know what a video game is? Or what the word overreaction means?
  • MissCommissar
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Again, do you know what a video game is? Or what the word overreaction means?

Well, same questions could be applied to you, you know...
  • vLordChronicv
    I think its hilarious.

You got people who know the history of this war, who had family who fought in this war, and you expect them to just shut up and take it as you rewrite history.

Rude awakening is coming.
  • ItsDoomsday
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Spit in the face of history? You serious?

You might want to take a break from video games if you feel that invested. They are works of fiction
  • vLordChronicv
    edited May 2018

You might want to take a break from video games if you feel that invested. They are works of fiction

so you going to play a WW2 game with Tiefighters and X wings in the sky?

After all its just fiction....
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    chill on the insults?

Why?

Then you shouldn't feel insulted, don't worry.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The problem with BF5 is that it feels like women in game was added just to please everyone or I say forced in rather serving any purpose. But it was just one trailer so I give a pass.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I'd play it if i thought it was fun.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @MissCommissar

Look, the thing is simple: you don't even know what kind of customization options we will have yet, and you are already freaking out.

Be patient, ffs.

A lot of those options were shown in reveal trailer. Why can't I have a discussion about it, jeez... Isn't that what such trailers are made for?

If so many people dislike that, as you claim, then you don't have anything to worry about, because they won't be using those customization options. Problem solved.
    @MissCommissar

Look, the thing is simple: you don't even know what kind of customization options we will have yet, and you are already freaking out.

Be patient, ffs.

So far I've seen a British chick with a fake arm and a bald British dude with no shirt and a beard. British women didn't fight and men weren't allowed beards like that in infantry. They would have strapped you down to the bench and shaved it right off before they put a uniform on you.

Because we all know that every soldier in WW2 always carried their trusty Gillette Fusion for a clean shave between gunfights.
  • Loqtrall

What am I overreacting to, and how am I treating a video game more than a luxury hobby?

Logic, please?
  • ItsDoomsday
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You're the one who brought up "historical accuracy" into the mix, not me. If you want a historically accurate game then I guess that means we'll have to do away with

Unlimited sprinting
    Medical packs giving you health
    Sticking a siringe in someone and bringing them back to life
    Repairing vehicles by turning a wrench
    etc....

They add women characters ( already present in BF1) and some face paint and OMG no way! #NotMyBattlefield

RELAX, we've seen almost nothing of this game and its 5 months away
  • MissCommissar
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

What am I overreacting to, and how am I treating a video game more than a luxury hobby?

Logic, please?

I don't care about overreacting, and maybe you do understand, what a "game" is, but you certanly don't understand what a "good game" is. So, ask yourself what is that.

• Dogwoggle11

Logic, please?

I don't care about overreacting, and maybe you do understand, what a "game" is, but you certanly don't understand what a "good game" is. So, ask yourself what is that.

Do you understand what an "opinion" is?