This game looks worryingly awful..

2»

Comments

• Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Copper2021 wrote: »
    Copper2021 wrote: »
    I think DICE could make a great fortnite competitor, why does it have to be under the Battlefield name? Couldn't they just make a new kind of colorful cartoon fighting game under a different brand?

This game might sell like hotcakes who am I to judge. Definitely lost my money though.

Comparing this game to Fortnite is just a really lazy critique.

Not sure I understand.

The fortnitization of games seems to be a creeping possibility and is rightly or wrongly attributable to the direction this game has taken. Don't see it being lazy at all.

So just because fortnite has it,it means that they stole the idea from them or that fortnitization is exact same where you can easilly build stairs or multiple walls while being shot at?

Please stop with all those stupid conclusions.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We have not even seen gameplay yet. No, the first trailer right now is NOT gameplay.
  • Nine2Five
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If they can’t even get the trailer right I’m very concerned about the game..