Matchmaking

Hohormadrid05
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
your Matchmaking system is a joke and you guys are not even giving a damn t fix just make it a queue system like the base game where we wait for 10 players then boom loading to our region server is that much to ask. don't get me wrong i like this game mode but don't like Rank system which is based not on your own contribution in a your squad but about the end game result in which i personally find absurd.

Comments

• KapNKhronic420
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Use the server browser, the matchmaking was a **** attempt to be like COD. All matchmaking is **** on BF games, the browser is what it is designed around.
  • LARBuddha
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That sounds cool but my Incursions does not have a browser only "Ranked" and "Casual" match making. I can click on "Spectate" to see if there are servers but there are never any shown. How does one get to the server browser?
  • KapNKhronic420
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LARBuddha wrote: »
    That sounds cool but my Incursions does not have a browser only "Ranked" and "Casual" match making. I can click on "Spectate" to see if there are servers but there are never any shown. How does one get to the server browser?

Ok, I will launch my client on my PS4, and walk through it.

Just signed in to PSN, clicked on "Launch Battlefield 1", now I press X to get past the splash screen.

It loads my "personalization" (my stats), now I am on the main menu screen, I have a battlepack in the lower left, the upper right says "Battlefield 1" now, I hit R1 to move from the "Home" tab, to the "Multiplayer" tab.

From here there are 4 options:
    Operations
    Quickmatch (AVOID AT ALL COSTS)
    Server Browser (This is what we came for)
    Custom Games (Service rifles, etc quickmatch)

Go to "Server Browser" click Triangle to change filter I recommend the base setup:
    Game mode(s) you want (CQ,Rush,TDM,etc)
    Maps (Choose all maps you can play or want to)
    Leave Classes/Vehicles alone same with weapons, and advanced and rules.
    Change slots to none for full servers or 1-5 or 5-10+ for slightly vacant ones (I que on full servers better fights)
    Region (North America, South America, Antarctica, Africa, Europe, Asia, Oceania) pick closest region for less latency/lag
    Name (Leave blank to ensure browser finds servers)

Hope this helps!

• LARBuddha
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Thank you for the answer. But I was asking about the Incursions server browser. I can launch the Alpha Incursions from my Origin Client (I am on a PC not console) but when I get into Incursions the screens are "similar" to BF1 but there is no server browser just "PLAY" and on that screen there is "Ranked", "Casual", "Training", " Join a Private Match", and lastly "Create a Private Match".

If you have something different in the PS4 Incursions then maybe it is a platform issue. But thank you very much for replying.