Squad Play

Blackjack2359
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Sounds like Battlefield V is going back to its roots by highlighting Squad Play as a vital part in game play. That was a major part of Battlefield 2, in as when I belonged to a clan, we always went into battles as a squad. We all needed medics, assaults, supports, as well as snipers. So now, it appears we can really surge ahead if we squad up.

I would love to once again to join a clan that works together as squads within platoons once again.

Thoughts?

Comments

• bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think it was something that has been sorely needed in Battlefield, especially after Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 really made squad play irrelevant for the most part. BF1 started making squads more relevant again, but Battlefield 5 seems to be taking it to another level.
  • Popa2caps
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Squad Play, love it. It sounds amazing with what they are doing to squads, building and all, Just sound fun.
  • RipArkx2
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I will definitely be looking for squad mates
  • Blackjack2359
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Been looking for a good clan to join that uses squad play as a major tool while playing. Wish I could find a clan that will move to Battlefield V upon launch. One that doesn't require hours and hours of required play time of its members. While I have played every Battlefield game to date, I just do not wish to spend 24/7 doing so. Any suggestions?