BFV - Squad Changes

Shaun_Belligero
39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi All,

Now I don't know if this is legit however I have heard they are changing the squad from 5 players to 4. If this is the case this is a horrible decision at least for myself. I play with 4 other mates every night and it will be a big shame to have one of us miss out because of this change.

The other fear is that it's clear they want squads to work together ie revives, health, ammo etc etc. Half of the time when you have randoms in your squad they are flops...they either camp or roll scout at the worst possible times. If they drop it down to 4 if you have one flop everything just got that much harder.

That's my 2cents.

PS; Trailer was terrible.
:blush:

Comments

• FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Im more concerned if my squad member chose to fly a plane and other rolls in tank.. This will leave 2 of us to fight? .. I want to know how this will work in game DICE?
  • impulsive_tango
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hasn't all squads basically been the same in every BF game?
  • Shaun_Belligero
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hasn't all squads basically been the same in every BF game?

Regardless if it goes down to 4 it's a pain
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hi All,

Now I don't know if this is legit however I have heard they are changing the squad from 5 players to 4. If this is the case this is a horrible decision at least for myself. I play with 4 other mates every night and it will be a big shame to have one of us miss out because of this change.

The other fear is that it's clear they want squads to work together ie revives, health, ammo etc etc. Half of the time when you have randoms in your squad they are flops...they either camp or roll scout at the worst possible times. If they drop it down to 4 if you have one flop everything just got that much harder.

That's my 2cents.

I'm reasonably sure you will be able to kick the non-performers from your squad. But 4 man squad is too small
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    Hi All,

That's my 2cents.

I'm reasonably sure you will be able to kick the non-performers from your squad. But 4 man squad is too small

Yes, it´s way to small. Would hope they increased it to 6