Everyone who failed their history classes

Sevonn
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
These people who are getting mad over a woman in world war two are hilarious.. While she has an English accent, we don't know the story of the game. We don't know if maybe she was a person who moved to France before the war and then joined the resistance. She does call someone old friend, possibly hinting to knowing them before moving away.

As for her prothstetic (not robot arm) it's actually very simple for what sort of things that were available at the time, so maybe it was just a quick use of like a wooden cup and a gardening tool with some straps so she could do simple grasping... Like she does with her rifle in the trailer.

While I agree the clothes being worn are a bit weird. The one wearing his beret is easy to explain as I guess some soldiers decided to go with their berets for what ever reason. During the war. He is a paratrooper and I know some of them wore berets into combat.

The biggest thing is that this is a GAME not a damn history paper or movie. It's battlefield and sure somethings will be changed but I'm still gonna buy it and play it because it is a GAME. Annnd because Ive been wanting a new Battlefield WWII game for a while.

This game is mostly historical with some parts that are made to look more epic to increase the appeal of the game. The same thing happens in television and movies.

Comments

• EXILE157
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations, You Played Yourself.

All that is EA/DICE version of > (Imperator Furiosa)
  • Sevonn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EXILE157 wrote: »

And you know what. That is fine with me. I just wish people would get their facts straight and argue about better things, like game play, gun play, customization, or anything else the game has
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sevonn wrote: »
    EXILE157 wrote: »

And you know what. That is fine with me. I just wish people would get their facts straight and argue about better things, like game play, gun play, customization, or anything else the game has

Yes!!!!! Buncha idiots spewing their drivel about women in A VIDEO GAME. It’s honestly gotten old. Wish these idiots would just go to Reddit and complain about their trivial nonsense.