Preordered BFV but not getting new weapons for BF1

PhantomDJ
156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2018
Playing on PS4. Preordered the deluxe edition, and got the PS4 theme, which works. Also clicked on the "Battlefield V Enlister Offer (Add-On Content)", which is SUPPOSED to give new weapons for BF1. I got an email confirmation from Sony that this was ordered for $0.00. Alas, the weapons are not available in BF1, like they should be. Quit game, restarted PS4, etc. No change.

Anyone else having the same problem? Would like to know before I send in an official trouble ticket with EA.

Edit: Heres the link to the answers.ea.com thread on this topic.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/BF1-BFV-pre-order-ed-no-new-guns/td-p/6813341

Thanks

DJ
Post edited by PhantomDJ on

Comments

• PhantomDJ
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OK. I think I figured out how to fix this.

I went to the PS4 library.

I went to the "purchased" section.

I clicked on "Battlefield V Deluxe Edition Pre-Order"

On the left menu, I clicked on the bottom icon labelled "PlayStation Store"

I clicked on "Your Add-Ons (5 items)"

I clicked the download icon next to "Battlefield 1 BFV Preorder"

Now it says next to it "installed"

While I was there, I also clicked on the download icon for "Battlefield V Beta Early Access".

Thanks everyone.

DJ
  • SimoHayha666
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ are you pre-ordering? Even worse, pre-ordering from EA!!!!!
  • PhantomDJ
    Why the **** are you pre-ordering? Even worse, pre-ordering from EA!!!!!

Because Battlefield is my favorite game; been playing the series since the BF 1942 demo came out in 2002. I am quite confident that BFV is going to be awesome. If it isn't, I will come back here a few weeks after launch and eat my words.

DJ