Servers in South Africa from Day 1

Comments

• Kozer213
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    100000% behind this. Was in malawi having to play BF1 on italy servers. No. Never again.
  • Lanten101
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    100% agree. we need those servers
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Swedes don't know what a toi-toi is boys. Show them. Anyway I hope you get them, then my XBox buddy, Cobus, may actually play BFV and not BF4 all the time.

For what it's worth, North America West Coast sucks too - it's like we're the Malema-sheep of the North American family.
  • Bryan_BR_FURY_87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dice Please give us Servers!
    We really do need them, the community needs it.
    E-sports is growing on an immense scale and it will grow the player base considerably.
    Please help us.
  • Nine2Five
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I say no, Spend about a year or so making sure NA servers are running smooth then maybe toss you guys a server or 2
  • itzdiscobiscuit
    1 postsMember Member
    Hi dice the battlefield v reveal was unbelievably amazing I loved every moment of it and can't wait to get my hands on the game. Please can you provide the SA community with SA servers from day 1 as we really love playing your game and spend hours And hours in it. It would really help us out big Time, thanks.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is just ridiculous.
    I feel you pain chaps but if your gonna keep buying and have no server support or are having to wait for servers “just stop buying the game” until it’s sorted.

Your giving them no reason to change this practice at all.
  • B00GieM4n
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi Dice...

Please give us South Africa servers please, some privet servers so we can host competitions and play the game. So many of us bought BF1 and struggled to play as we didn't have any servers. We had to play on UK servers with over 200+ ping making it hard for us to play and for the uk players as they got angry with us playing with 200+ ping. In that note when we did get some servers so late into BF1 it was a small amount and we all struggled to get in to play as thus so many BF fans just stop playing the game. So that makes that you lost so many players. So I ask you please think about us!!!
  • TheGoblinZa
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes Please. Please please. Give us servers. I'm from Pretoria South Africa and would love servers on day one.
  • Jnr999
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Plz severs day 1........Plz
  • GrumpyOldDAWG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    EA Dice , do not disappoint your fans in SA, Please give us a servers, like you did in BF1 and left us with no servers to hire.

• MantasGSXR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 for day 1 SA servers. I represent a clan of 25 odd members that still play Battlefield 1 daily. #REKTZA
  • antibio102
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    We need sa from day one... We going to need sa servers anyway a few months down the line... So why not just give us servers from day one. Otherwise release day is gana be a fail here in sa
  • SmokeGhost
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Please confirm whether there will be South African servers from day one my pre-order decision depend on that.
    Thank you.
  • Crunch_ZA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Please give us servers from Day 1!
  • darrenb429
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    make it make @dice local and rsp for south africa from #day1 we really need this.
    #thelagmustfall
  • Samurai_Fap
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SA servers please Dice!
  • Grizzlybearr66
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I fully agree and support this!

Ditto!
  • Reverend-1313
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Getting rid of RSP and opening Servers back up to 3rd party companies like it had been for a decade before BF1 would solve this issue.

You guys/gals in SA have a strong voice, I remember seeing the outcry during BFs1s launch. Continue to use that voice on the server issue!

Don't count on EA to give you anything, the other way you will get servers locally is if they open it back up to 3rd parties.
  • StormchaserZA
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The mere fact that we have to ask for local servers SAYS IT ALL!
This discussion has been closed.