What do you guys think of the limited resources?

boxoffire59
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I was wondering what you guys thought of thenlimited ammo supply on spawn and how they are handling it. I personally love it, and honestly hope they go all out with it: Make health kits and ammo packs limited, ammo packs only give ammo, no explosives or or grenades, restockong explosoves, health packs and ammo requires players to go back to a supply point.

But maybe this may be too limiting and not fit the flow that DICE intends for battlefield 5. Butbwhat do you guys think, woild it be a good feature? Or maybe as part of a seperate gameplay modifier, like Hardcore?

Comments

• sendjes
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's perfect, reminds me of the old days playing FPS.
  • THISaint
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's going to encourage the teamplay.

It's a good change.
  • minum776
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Russian soldiers had some shovels for this problem. I think same thing will be in game too.
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It will minimise camping in my opinion, my only home is that the depots for the health and ammo are not at choke points in games
  • ladderley
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm glad they are trying it, it's got the potential to make the game a lot more exciting if it works out well.