BFV dedicated servers

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RSP would end up being CC boost servers and destroy EAs vision of ripping us all off for skins.

I don't see them adding it.
  • G3k
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Unfortunate what EA, SAY, whatever it is they're doing. BFV was the last one I bought and until today I can not play because EA's mercenary wants only sales, but not satisfaction ... we want the usual BF, server for rent and hardcore mode. Each passing day players are giving up the BFV simply because you do not hear us. Read the forums and respond to our request, is that too much desire? Congratulations and the beautiful work in making my money ...
  • Maverick
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 25
    good morning guys! Unfortunately the DICE / EA are trying to destroy this franchise we love so much! With the years put so many improvements, now of nothing they take everything, BF will have the same destiny of COD if it maintains that administration, we will have infleismente that to look for new games, I see Pubg, Fotnite making so much success, because? Because they make the game according to the FeedBack community. If the DICE / EA continue to ignore your audience, will continue to lose players, and will sink! Speaking of this a guy who plays a lot of BFV, but much more, it's getting harder, loading infinite, no servers to rent, I of the Clan Cobra (official Brazilian command) make this call to this developer: Give back what was taken from us! Change yes, more for the better! Servers for rent now!
  • Staazvaind
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ShevermiN wrote: »
    Staazvaind wrote: »
    warslag wrote: »
    What about an alternative where players can start an official community within the game, and then allow the community to populate on official servers dedicated to that specific community, on an ad hoc basis.

An official community's admin could log on, grab an official server which could be joinable by other members of the community from a community page, portal or whatever.

I don't see why they would need to incur any charges either.

you havent understood what RSP is about, buddy, hang in there.

No you guys don't, custom servers should be included into the game and be free. So that people who buy the game can get the chance to play all aspects of the product they have purchased.

Everyone keeps calling to back to BF4 and 3rd party servers as some messiah. Yes you can get a game of BF4 conquest here in Australia. But how about rush ??? or defuse. Of those still playing BF4 how many games of Carrier assault have you played??

Custom severs should be in the game and be free just as they are in Battlefront, BF1 incursions, Titanfall. All of which are EA games.

i m getting quite the impression youre not even allowed to play the game at all.
    if i want to run a server in a way EA doesnt want me to, i cannot expect them to
    even pay for it. nevertheless in the past they gave me the opportunity to do so
    on my (our) own costs.
    in consequence i m just expecting to get this back as i hate being forced to play
    map xyz or getting killed by a bomb right after spawn.
    i just want my arras inf only hc server and i m happy as i were in all the times before
    (karkand inf only hc, zavod inf only hc, etc.).
  • -Antares65z
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    I think its easier to kill off PC games than tackle hacker issues, EA at their finest...

You hit the nail on the head. You're right, its easier/cheaper to kill off the PC platform than it is to invest in an anti-cheat solution that keeps pace with the latest hack. PC platform doesn't generate enough revenue to justify the investment. Now if hacks were affecting consoles, guaranteed EA would be tackling it head on.

• Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will also say good things about not having RSP if EA would like to hire me as a paid shill! Rawr Rawr Rawr! RSP is pointless because something something servers and things. Rabble Rabble Rabble!
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    P1asma wrote: »
    Like I said with BF1. EA wants to kill the rentalable servers altogether. The good 'ole days are over. I will add that EA wants to kill off all PC games. they are doing their damn best to **** us off non stop

I think its easier to kill off PC games than tackle hacker issues, EA at their finest...

If they had RSP's the admins will deal with the hackers, at the same time the person or people renting the servers will pay EA/DICE for the privilege.

• Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The big joke is the many many millions of dollars this game just generated, but they can't afford RSP?
    Correction - This game just generated many millions of dollars and they have no obligation to put any of it back into the game, if they can just satisfy everybody with enough bull crap, they can keep it all and give us nothing.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The big joke is the many many millions of dollars this game just generated, but they can't afford RSP?
    Correction - This game just generated many millions of dollars and they have no obligation to put any of it back into the game, if they can just satisfy everybody with enough bull crap, they can keep it all and give us nothing.

Dude they have given up on live service, notice the absolute silence coming out of DICE about future content. Even the paid youtubers Jackfaps and Eastie, haven't been shilling for BFV anymore, likely they are no longer receiving pay checks due to the EA fire sale. This game is now being tailored to BR and i can't wait for that to be some trashy buggy mess.
    I played Half-Life: Opposing Force the other day and it was more polished than this Monkey ****. Even if you placed this game in the trash the garbage would have more value and shine. BFV needs to appeal more to the SJW crowd more, so it might get more players. Perhaps selling Fedoras for the support class or allowing you to make fat neck beard snipers? This would appeal to the community of people who like to nag people about computer games but don't actually buy anything.
  • Wikstone
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Rsp or third party servers cant help this dying game, too late for that.
  • olT3lo
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    After reading the statement by Dan Miter (Global Community Manager) and watched the Westie video on this topic and we are all annoyed with DICE and giving up the BF :'(

https://battlefield-inside.de/2019/01/community-manager-privaten-servern-rsp-battlefield-v-feature-bisher-verfuegbar-ist/
    https://clancobra.com.br/2019/01/gerente-global-da-comunidade-da-dice-fala-sobre-servidores-bfv-privados-rsp-e-nao-e-nada-bom-por-enquanto/

Please, I beg you, offer private server rentals (RSP) so that we can bring fun the way we want, or release standard Hardcore servers BF4, MIXMODS with 64 players etc, otherwise I will stop playing this game, unfortunate, losing so many players to other companies.

Why is it that server rentals always has to be something they have to tack on end and not part of the core game development? Oh I know, because they are rushed and don't make it a priority.
  • CrashCA
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prior to BF1, rented servers were available at launch
  • CrashCA
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wikstone wrote: »

Sadly, I believe you are correct
  • Staazvaind
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »

Sadly, I believe you are correct

me2 :(
    back to other games then :-/
  • NoQuart3r
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game needs dedicated servers and it will be a real miss step if they are left out.
  • Ultrazerg
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That's the only thing that can save this game.
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    NoQuart3r wrote: »
    The game needs dedicated servers and it will be a real miss step if they are left out.
    Unfortunately , in my opinion there will not be dedicated servers in BFV..I say unfortunately because I know of a lot of people that bought the game (including myself) with the hope that eventually it'll appear..

after all it's a "Battlefield" game..

if only we would of known from the start instead of being stringed along we wouldn't of bothered to buy this game..EA/DICE clearly would of suspected such a backlash and probably chose to be coy with the "we have no news yet" narrative when clearly they had no intention of introducing it right from the start ..

Unfortunately (there's that word again) I let myself get suckered by EA/DICE once again.

• olT3lo
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Prior to BF1, rented servers were available at launch

Yes I know, but that's ancient history. Now it is never part of the core development and is an afterthought. They know their long time fans want it, at least, a lot of us do, and they just don't care.
  • GUNNY1966
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jun03NZ wrote: »
    Our Platoon raised money for a server. now its stuck in a PSN wallet that we cant get refunded. Wouldnt a Rental Server Programme MAKE MONEY?!?!?

Your PLATOON should have went thru PayPal & set up a money pool which cost you NOTHING & the funds can be accessed 24/7. I made up a money pool a few months back & I'm pretty convinced that they are NOT going to do a RSP due to the simple fact that because of sales & the lack of completing the things they promised they are NOT going to make it happen anytime soon even if things get better. They made their first mistake in insulting gamers with their pathetic stupidity! They haven't figured out that WE ARE the DUMBAzzes whom write their paychecks! MORONS is exactly what they are in that they have made some MAJOR decisions that they TOTALLY FAILED to listen to the community. The game is full of aimbots & wallhacks & now even some of the TOP Twitch guru's are getting noticed as cheating <--- That's Some Funny stuff right there!
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!