Custom player count rent a server: PS4

jun03NZ
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The link here say the player count can customised. Yet I see know option for it when setting up the server. can anyone help me find this if in fact it does exist? Platoon i keen on some 8v8 matches for Conquest

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    The player count is modified by the game type you choose. The only way to modify it is by mixing game modes. Such as, if you want a 32 player Conquest server, then you need to include ONE Frontlines map (Frontlines is 32 players). Even though Conquest maps are 64 players, by including just one FL map in the rotation, it will reset the server max player count to 32, even for the Conquest maps. If you want 24 player Conquest, try substituting the one Frontlines map for one Domination map. That should drop the server player max count to 24 players for Conquest. This is the only way to modify max player count.
  • CrashCA
    1000 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Your "improved player experience"
    Hoping for better in BF V, doubt it, but hope springs eternal.
  • -Antares65z
    1630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Your "improved player experience"
    Hoping for better in BF V, doubt it, but hope springs eternal.

The main thing I'm hoping for is a server browser with at least Official servers to choose from. If we get an RSP, I'll be very surprised. I'm anticipating that the browser (if that's what you want to call it) will be a slightly improved version of what was in SWBF2. I think BF5 will be the true turning point of when this series finally laid the big poop that didn't flush with the community.