Game freezes on loading UI after update (XBOX)

kryptek
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Similar to the PS4 thread here, after the recent UI update, my UI freezes immediately when attempting to load.

Scenario 1:
Launch game.
[A] Play as Kryologik
Welcome to Battlefield 1...
Personalizing the experience for you... [FREEZE]

Scenario 2:
Launch game.
[A] Play as Kryologik
Welcome to Battlefield 1...
Personalizing the experience for you..
You are in offline mode
[X] Connect... [FREEZE]

Comments

• kryptek
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Aside from myself, there are multiple people on my friends list who have this issue. Is there anyone at DICE that can please look into this?
  • fisknyllet17
    1734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks op for mentioning the freeze after logging on to, in your case x-box live. I can start the game just fine when I'm offline from psn but as soon as I log in and then go online in game it just freezes on me. I tried for an hour yesterday to get the game started but it just refused. Had to play bf4 instead, first world problems - I know, but still very annoying.

I too have people on my friends list with this problem so we are far from alone and given the small percentage of bf players who are regulars here I suspect it's a widespread problem. Surprising then that this problem has not been acknowledged in any shape or form.