Punkbuster kiked or ban arbitrary.

f4phantom3333333
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

I was unjustifiably banned in the server extreme noobs and top brazil of Battlefield 3 (game in pc) according to the "administrative" decision of Punkbuster, I have never had problems for this or any other similar issue, I have a previous membership I had heard of this kind of thing; it is a shame.

Comments

• GNL-Urko
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
  • f4phantom3333333
    Anybody with a brain would realize with these statistics that I'm a damn blind man, not a hacker ...https://s22.postimg.cc/t22xg5v0h/Captura.png
  • Maxilpacoxx1
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    the day between 28.05.2018 and 29.05, I was rejected globally by punkbuster without motivation nor aimbot nor wallhack, I visited and I registered to pbbans to see what happened, pbbans and I do not was not on the list because my a specific rejection by punkbuster.
    I sent the ticket to the punkbuster asking for explanations and I'm over 48 hours that I have no answer, I wrote to EA's online support and sent me an email where I answer dear sir ask questions to the evenbalance (punkbuster). as if the money spent on the game i gave them to punkbuster .....
    I am an Italian player, my account BF3 is 464 hours and I am the level of money 19, I play for more than a year to bf3, and the 28/05/2018 I made the download of bf3 premium with the weapons vehicles, the cards I had been waiting for 7 years.
    Why should I have hacked the game?
    and I have the terrible fear that punkbuster also rejected me in bf4 even if I have not played for more than a year.
    with this fence in case you have solutions contact me via my account bf. Greetings good luck guys!
  • UMADBRODENT
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    the day between 28.05.2018 and 29.05, I was rejected globally by punkbuster without motivation nor aimbot nor wallhack, I visited and I registered to pbbans to see what happened, pbbans and I do not was not on the list because my a specific rejection by punkbuster.
    I sent the ticket to the punkbuster asking for explanations and I'm over 48 hours that I have no answer, I wrote to EA's online support and sent me an email where I answer dear sir ask questions to the evenbalance (punkbuster). as if the money spent on the game i gave them to punkbuster .....
    I am an Italian player, my account BF3 is 464 hours and I am the level of money 19, I play for more than a year to bf3, and the 28/05/2018 I made the download of bf3 premium with the weapons vehicles, the cards I had been waiting for 7 years.
    and I have the terrible fear that punkbuster also rejected me in bf4 even if I have not played for more than a year.
    with this fence in case you have solutions contact me via my account bf. Greetings good luck guys!

There's been several bans recently for the violation code 52120. You might be able to get it reversed if this is the case. I doubt you'll have any luck if it's anything else. Can you post your error message here?
  • Maxilpacoxx1
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

There's been several bans recently for the violation code 52120. You might be able to get it reversed if this is the case. I doubt you'll have any luck if it's anything else. Can you post your error message here?

ERROR
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Maxilpacoxx1' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN dab3ffd8

there is no specific reason about my ban, needless to say that it does not program illegal as hacks or wallhacks in my computer, it is possible that there are conflicting programs that arise in the ban of punkbuster, which is incomprehensible because there is no visual evidence of program or willingness to disrespect other players.
    If there will not be a ban conversion I will write to EA at DICE or legally take action against punkbuster EA and Dice
  • GNL-Urko
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/139350/punkbuster-perma-ban
    Bon apparement c'est mort, un mec a eu une réponse...
  • f4phantom3333333
    edited June 7
    Every day a same history again and again,ERROR
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'f4phantom3333333' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for f4phantom3333333. [Admin Decision]
    Is a Stole of my money,
    They blame each other, nobody makes responsible, "generic" answers and comments that do not solve anything. Customer service, thanks ...
  • the_tecknoxx_
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited June 7
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'f4phantom3333333' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for f4phantom3333333. [Admin Decision]
    Is a Stole of my money,
    They blame each other, nobody makes responsible, "generic" answers and comments that do not solve anything. Customer service, thanks ...

it was explain to you on this thread

https://forums.battlefield.com/FR-FR/discussion/8920/se-faire-bannir-par-pb-aimbot-52120/p2
  • RustedRoot
    2660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Is a Stole of my money,

Here is your ban
    https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-417689.html

If you appeal, make sure you follow the instructions PRECISELY!