Battlefield V- perfect game for campers????

«13
orangebionic
232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I am not trying to make to dramatic points here, but as someone playing fps for few good years, after looking into new things about to be implemented i couldnt not to start to think...
... Is bfv could potentially be perfect game to either hold your position or simply camp the hell of it???

There is few aspects , being announced, which makes me to think, that together those will play big way into hands of campers.
1.heatlh doesnt regenerate to the full anymore.
2. using medkits and reviving is to become series of actions, or action taking more time than usual.
3. player are able to build fortifications around them.
Before i make my point, just think, what kind of behaviour , typical bad player in bf does. I am not gonna call those people casuals(we all are those, dont we) or noobs, whatever. let call them just bad players, medics running next to you, when you down and not reviving, snipers sitting on hills at the very corners of maps,etc. Bad players.

Most typical for any bad gamers in fps is measuring their "fun" level in not being killed. Patience of hill hamper going 7-1 in 30 min battle. Blindness of medic too afraid to rez anyone in whole game. Just think about it- if health doenst regenerate, and if to use even own med-pack you need to execute long and risky action- then why to even move forward at all?? Hell, even average players, who do ptfo, such as myself, will be way more cautious, no doubt.

So : "if my goal in game is not to be killed, and I am not able to use heatlh gadgets easily, i will rather wait for Them(enemy) come to me. But, hold on, I can build defences to boost my chances even more. Hell, yeah , no way I am moving out of my little sandbag/barb wire fort" .

I am sure its easy to see certain logic here. of course someone might say, that those ppl will camp anyway, no matter what, and maybe its true, but the fact is they will be much more harder to take them down. It will be more difficult to punish camper .

Now let get to those, who play for objective- reviving is actually one of few crucial systems working towards teamwork. Is it really it should be more difficult?? If Dice as a developer believe and support teamwork, why to make teamwork related features difficult? i dont see a sense in that.
Of course full facts arent known. maybe fortification can be build only around objectives, which would be better idea, but not flawless- it will lead to very defence-focused style of play, when capped flags by certain team are more likely to stay in their control than before.

Maybe I just dont have enough fate in average gamer, examples of stupidity are easier to remember by brain, as any aggro in real life as well, maybe all players suddenly wont hesitate to risk long process of giving/supplying ammo/health, and everyone start place defences strategically, instead only for themselves, just because Dice says thats the right thing to do. Ok I am being ironic right now.

Comments

  • Moosh89
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think we need to worry about sandbag forts as all fortifications are fixed to specific points on the map, and not able to be designed like lego bricks.
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Moosh89 wrote: »
    I don't think we need to worry about sandbag forts as all fortifications are fixed to specific points on the map, and not able to be designed like lego bricks.

    Also, you can drop a v1 rocket on anyone if they are "camping".
  • Foot_Elite_Tomei
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You have to remember that it works both ways. Those who sit on edge of map and gets damaged won't regenate back to full health. Easier to finish off or forced to move from there to get your health back.
  • Comment_Cowboy
    79 postsMember Member
    edited May 2018
    This is a LONG response ....

    My understanding from the videos and information I've seen is that this is very intentional on DICE's part, that they are trying to increase the skill level, slow down the game, stop the "merry go round" conquest games where you run, cap an objective, completely abandon it, and run to the next objective. From what I can see, the usual PTFO style of fast, sprint to the objective with your squad and stop on whatever newbie is there to cap it is going away, and will be replaced by objectives that are harder to take, play that is more demanding on squads, etc. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

    I actually welcome this, especially the part about ammo and health being harder to find. I just watched a LevelCap video where he was talking about this change and he was literally saying one thing and then saying the exact opposite in the same video. He was complaining about the ammo issue because support players in his view never drop ammo, then literally arguing about DICE rewarding medics and support players with "participation trophies" of points for distributing med packs and ammo to their squad and team. You can't make this stuff up. I'm not a huge LevelCap fan anyway because he only values one specific kind of gameplay .. I watch his videos and he'll run right past people laying on the ground waiting for revives, etc, and all he seems to really play for is kill counts, which is more of a call of duty style of play than a battlefield style of play.

    Me, I play support, and I play medic, all the time. I also do other kind of roles like mechanic a lot, things that others don't spend as much time doing, especially newbies who just want to get a few kills with whatever their favorite gun is. I actually enjoy the strategy of it all, I enjoy putting my squad and team into a position where it can win, and nothing feels as great to me as dropping a supply crate and watching as 10 or 15 of my team mates hit it all at once for meds and ammo, because I know I'm making an actual difference to us winning.

    I think that is what DICE is always pushing for, more team play, and I appreciate that, because that's what makes the game fun. You can just go out and shoot stuff in any game, that's what all FPS games are ... but it's that feeling of being a part of a squad or team and helping each other out that makes battlefield special, and if it weren't for that I wouldn't even play the game, I honestly find most of the gun play in the game boring, mostly because I don't see that great and I'm just not very good at it.

    I'm looking forward to the fortifications and other play. You say camping .. but it goes by another name that nobody ever calls it in Conquest ... DEFENSE. Have you ever actually tried to defend an objective in Conquest instead of running to objectives to cap them ? I do it a fair amount because it's fun, and I've been called a camper before despite being level 140 in Battlefield and being near or at the top of the scoreboard in basically every game I play. Defense is FUN, especially because the opposing team's best squad is going to be the one that rushes a point that is far in my team's territory. NOTHING is as fun as taking a good squad on all by yourself and winning - it doesn't happen often, but when it does there is no better victory, and if you can do that more than once you can be sure they will send you some PM's congratulating you on stomping them down. It is fun to anticipate where the enemy squad (usually the best on the opposing team) will rush a point, where they will take up positions to wait for resistance while capping the point, and set up traps for them, get into position to take them by surprise, pick up their kits when its all over to resupply, and leave them wondering if they should ever visit that point and mess with you again. I'm looking forward to NOT BEING THE ONLY ONE THERE DEFENDING THE POINT.

    In general it just sounds like a much more skills based game, and I'm looking forward to that. I'm looking forward to people having to scrounge for ammo by picking up opposing players kits, raiding their ammo stores, etc, and looking forward to the end of the revive train where one living medic can review the entire squad you just finished off. That has been such a problem that I have sometimes had to wait to kill people in a squad until I see their medic so I can take them out first ... or take out one of their squad mates and have to wait for them to come over to revive so I can take them out of the picture and move in for the rest.
    I just think all the changes sound like a step in the right direction. Newbies are going to have more to learn, but frankly I think a lot of "veteran" players don't play that well either, or at least not strategically. I've seen plenty of 100+ level players who never give out ammo, revive, or do anything but play for kills. I'm looking forward to some scarcity. I'm also looking forward to reduced grenade spam. Grenade spam has to be reduced for the new "Grand Operations" mode to be better than the old Operations mode .. because you could barely cap an objective in Operations without 50 grenades, plus mortars, plus EVERYTHING flying in to stop you.
  • Comment_Cowboy
    79 postsMember Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm out of here.

    I spent 15 minutes writing a long response to this thread and it went to moderation, I'm sick of the forum moderation process here. Worst part, it didn't even go to moderation for anything that was in it, apparently it was just because I edited it to fix a word that was spelled wrong.

    This forum sucks.
  • StahlKrahe
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm out of here.

    I spent 15 minutes writing a long response to this thread and it went to moderation, I'm sick of the forum moderation process here. Worst part, it didn't even go to moderation for anything that was in it, apparently it was just because I edited it to fix a word that was spelled wrong.

    This forum sucks.

    I know it sucks I have had that happen, even with a thread I wrote for Castle Itter(But that could have been too much use of a certain word to describe the soldiers.) I have found its good to wait a bit, I think the moderation kicks in if you edit too fast after the post.

    I did see the post and was about to respond, I agree that I think some of their additions will make Defending a lot more valuable and there should hopefully be more people doing it instead of just Cap leap frogging. And like people have said there will be plenty of ways for people to deal with squads/players entrenched into a capture point just like there will be ways to keep people from just running through the objective. I look forward to all the defensive emplacements and items/weapons that could be added to the game like the German S-Mines or Russian FOG-1's. I also can't wait to see the ways people take on these defensive positions, I love the idea of tanks just plowing through positions if the defending team forgot to throw tank traps around a point. Imagine a squad with a Crocodile sieging a point with its flamethrower and cannon.
  • trip1ex
    5225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    I am not trying to make to dramatic points here, but as someone playing fps for few good years, after looking into new things about to be implemented i couldnt not to start to think...
    ... Is bfv could potentially be perfect game to either hold your position or simply camp the hell of it???

    There is few aspects , being announced, which makes me to think, that together those will play big way into hands of campers.
    1.heatlh doesnt regenerate to the full anymore.
    2. using medkits and reviving is to become series of actions, or action taking more time than usual.
    3. player are able to build fortifications around them.
    Before i make my point, just think, what kind of behaviour , typical bad player in bf does. I am not gonna call those people casuals(we all are those, dont we) or noobs, whatever. let call them just bad players, medics running next to you, when you down and not reviving, snipers sitting on hills at the very corners of maps,etc. Bad players.

    Most typical for any bad gamers in fps is measuring their "fun" level in not being killed. Patience of hill hamper going 7-1 in 30 min battle. Blindness of medic too afraid to rez anyone in whole game. Just think about it- if health doenst regenerate, and if to use even own med-pack you need to execute long and risky action- then why to even move forward at all?? Hell, even average players, who do ptfo, such as myself, will be way more cautious, no doubt.

    So : "if my goal in game is not to be killed, and I am not able to use heatlh gadgets easily, i will rather wait for Them(enemy) come to me. But, hold on, I can build defences to boost my chances even more. Hell, yeah , no way I am moving out of my little sandbag/barb wire fort" .

    I am sure its easy to see certain logic here. of course someone might say, that those ppl will camp anyway, no matter what, and maybe its true, but the fact is they will be much more harder to take them down. It will be more difficult to punish camper .

    Now let get to those, who play for objective- reviving is actually one of few crucial systems working towards teamwork. Is it really it should be more difficult?? If Dice as a developer believe and support teamwork, why to make teamwork related features difficult? i dont see a sense in that.
    Of course full facts arent known. maybe fortification can be build only around objectives, which would be better idea, but not flawless- it will lead to very defence-focused style of play, when capped flags by certain team are more likely to stay in their control than before.

    Maybe I just dont have enough fate in average gamer, examples of stupidity are easier to remember by brain, as any aggro in real life as well, maybe all players suddenly wont hesitate to risk long process of giving/supplying ammo/health, and everyone start place defences strategically, instead only for themselves, just because Dice says thats the right thing to do. Ok I am being ironic right now.

    Non-issues. WE have plenty of cover in the game as it is. You're acting like no can hide out in the thousand pieces of cover that are on every map as it is now. :) And the fortification stuff doesn't mean forts all over the map. :) You won't be able to insta-build anything either so it's no help in the heat of the moment.

    The slowing down of healing and revives just means no-insta heal nor insta-revive. You need to make sure the coast is clear. It won't make anyone not ptfo or move up less than they did before because the enemy can't do it either. It's all relative. It just removes the silliness.

    Really if anything I think the slowing down of healing and revives means players will push more knowing that the enemy can't insta-heal or insta-revive.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well we don't know barely anything yet.

    I hope not. But I'm sure that, as we get to see proper gameplays, we can start seeing how it will work.
  • DrunkwoIf
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    they need to remove magic healing from battlefield.
  • Mister_Chompski
    81 postsMember Member
    I’m sure the game has and will continue to be play testing, including by us in the beta. It’s fine to speculate but I don’t think it’s likely to be a bigger issue than usual and much too early to get to bothered by it.
  • orangebionic
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    I am not trying to make to dramatic points here, but as someone playing fps for few good years, after looking into new things about to be implemented i couldnt not to start to think...
    ... Is bfv could potentially be perfect game to either hold your position or simply camp the hell of it???

    There is few aspects , being announced, which makes me to think, that together those will play big way into hands of campers.
    1.heatlh doesnt regenerate to the full anymore.
    2. using medkits and reviving is to become series of actions, or action taking more time than usual.
    3. player are able to build fortifications around them.
    Before i make my point, just think, what kind of behaviour , typical bad player in bf does. I am not gonna call those people casuals(we all are those, dont we) or noobs, whatever. let call them just bad players, medics running next to you, when you down and not reviving, snipers sitting on hills at the very corners of maps,etc. Bad players.

    Most typical for any bad gamers in fps is measuring their "fun" level in not being killed. Patience of hill hamper going 7-1 in 30 min battle. Blindness of medic too afraid to rez anyone in whole game. Just think about it- if health doenst regenerate, and if to use even own med-pack you need to execute long and risky action- then why to even move forward at all?? Hell, even average players, who do ptfo, such as myself, will be way more cautious, no doubt.

    So : "if my goal in game is not to be killed, and I am not able to use heatlh gadgets easily, i will rather wait for Them(enemy) come to me. But, hold on, I can build defences to boost my chances even more. Hell, yeah , no way I am moving out of my little sandbag/barb wire fort" .

    I am sure its easy to see certain logic here. of course someone might say, that those ppl will camp anyway, no matter what, and maybe its true, but the fact is they will be much more harder to take them down. It will be more difficult to punish camper .

    Now let get to those, who play for objective- reviving is actually one of few crucial systems working towards teamwork. Is it really it should be more difficult?? If Dice as a developer believe and support teamwork, why to make teamwork related features difficult? i dont see a sense in that.
    Of course full facts arent known. maybe fortification can be build only around objectives, which would be better idea, but not flawless- it will lead to very defence-focused style of play, when capped flags by certain team are more likely to stay in their control than before.

    Maybe I just dont have enough fate in average gamer, examples of stupidity are easier to remember by brain, as any aggro in real life as well, maybe all players suddenly wont hesitate to risk long process of giving/supplying ammo/health, and everyone start place defences strategically, instead only for themselves, just because Dice says thats the right thing to do. Ok I am being ironic right now.

    Non-issues. WE have plenty of cover in the game as it is. You're acting like no can hide out in the thousand pieces of cover that are on every map as it is now. :) And the fortification stuff doesn't mean forts all over the map. :) You won't be able to insta-build anything either so it's no help in the heat of the moment.

    The slowing down of healing and revives just means no-insta heal nor insta-revive. You need to make sure the coast is clear. It won't make anyone not ptfo or move up less than they did before because the enemy can't do it either. It's all relative. It just removes the silliness.

    Really if anything I think the slowing down of healing and revives means players will push more knowing that the enemy can't insta-heal or insta-revive.

    I fail to see reason why would anyone push forward, while receiving damage against entrenched enemy. If you receive damage, and enemy defending strong position dont, then you losing either going head-on, or flanking.
    The way is see it, those pushing forward are in huge disadvantage
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    I think BFV will be slower / more tactical and strategic, which the casual will confuse with camping.

    I'm not too worried.

    I hope so. Would be a good change.

    Even games that started out as "tactical shooters" ended up with cheesy mechanics and running and gunning (oh yeah R6: Siege, I'm talking about you).
  • orangebionic
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Anyway, i dont really see whats wrong with insta-heals or insta-revive. By making it more complicating, dice is risking that bad, and below average players wont be using those, and in effect , teamwork will decrease, instead of increase.
    Thats another point i was making. However , this is only assumption, that revive will be some greatly time-costing, few separate movements kind of action.
  • Ceph777
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Camping should be restricted to no more than 2 seconds.
  • trip1ex
    5225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    trip1ex wrote: »
    I am not trying to make to dramatic points here, but as someone playing fps for few good years, after looking into new things about to be implemented i couldnt not to start to think...
    ... Is bfv could potentially be perfect game to either hold your position or simply camp the hell of it???

    There is few aspects , being announced, which makes me to think, that together those will play big way into hands of campers.
    1.heatlh doesnt regenerate to the full anymore.
    2. using medkits and reviving is to become series of actions, or action taking more time than usual.
    3. player are able to build fortifications around them.
    Before i make my point, just think, what kind of behaviour , typical bad player in bf does. I am not gonna call those people casuals(we all are those, dont we) or noobs, whatever. let call them just bad players, medics running next to you, when you down and not reviving, snipers sitting on hills at the very corners of maps,etc. Bad players.

    Most typical for any bad gamers in fps is measuring their "fun" level in not being killed. Patience of hill hamper going 7-1 in 30 min battle. Blindness of medic too afraid to rez anyone in whole game. Just think about it- if health doenst regenerate, and if to use even own med-pack you need to execute long and risky action- then why to even move forward at all?? Hell, even average players, who do ptfo, such as myself, will be way more cautious, no doubt.

    So : "if my goal in game is not to be killed, and I am not able to use heatlh gadgets easily, i will rather wait for Them(enemy) come to me. But, hold on, I can build defences to boost my chances even more. Hell, yeah , no way I am moving out of my little sandbag/barb wire fort" .

    I am sure its easy to see certain logic here. of course someone might say, that those ppl will camp anyway, no matter what, and maybe its true, but the fact is they will be much more harder to take them down. It will be more difficult to punish camper .

    Now let get to those, who play for objective- reviving is actually one of few crucial systems working towards teamwork. Is it really it should be more difficult?? If Dice as a developer believe and support teamwork, why to make teamwork related features difficult? i dont see a sense in that.
    Of course full facts arent known. maybe fortification can be build only around objectives, which would be better idea, but not flawless- it will lead to very defence-focused style of play, when capped flags by certain team are more likely to stay in their control than before.

    Maybe I just dont have enough fate in average gamer, examples of stupidity are easier to remember by brain, as any aggro in real life as well, maybe all players suddenly wont hesitate to risk long process of giving/supplying ammo/health, and everyone start place defences strategically, instead only for themselves, just because Dice says thats the right thing to do. Ok I am being ironic right now.

    Non-issues. WE have plenty of cover in the game as it is. You're acting like no can hide out in the thousand pieces of cover that are on every map as it is now. :) And the fortification stuff doesn't mean forts all over the map. :) You won't be able to insta-build anything either so it's no help in the heat of the moment.

    The slowing down of healing and revives just means no-insta heal nor insta-revive. You need to make sure the coast is clear. It won't make anyone not ptfo or move up less than they did before because the enemy can't do it either. It's all relative. It just removes the silliness.

    Really if anything I think the slowing down of healing and revives means players will push more knowing that the enemy can't insta-heal or insta-revive.

    I fail to see reason why would anyone push forward, while receiving damage against entrenched enemy. If you receive damage, and enemy defending strong position dont, then you losing either going head-on, or flanking.
    The way is see it, those pushing forward are in huge disadvantage

    IF enemies are either half damaged or a couple of them are down and you know they won't instantly heal or pop back up while you are approaching them then you will be encouraged to push on their position more than if that wasn't the case.
  • trip1ex
    5225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    trip1ex wrote: »
    I am not trying to make to dramatic points here, but as someone playing fps for few good years, after looking into new things about to be implemented i couldnt not to start to think...
    ... Is bfv could potentially be perfect game to either hold your position or simply camp the hell of it???

    There is few aspects , being announced, which makes me to think, that together those will play big way into hands of campers.
    1.heatlh doesnt regenerate to the full anymore.
    2. using medkits and reviving is to become series of actions, or action taking more time than usual.
    3. player are able to build fortifications around them.
    Before i make my point, just think, what kind of behaviour , typical bad player in bf does. I am not gonna call those people casuals(we all are those, dont we) or noobs, whatever. let call them just bad players, medics running next to you, when you down and not reviving, snipers sitting on hills at the very corners of maps,etc. Bad players.

    Most typical for any bad gamers in fps is measuring their "fun" level in not being killed. Patience of hill hamper going 7-1 in 30 min battle. Blindness of medic too afraid to rez anyone in whole game. Just think about it- if health doenst regenerate, and if to use even own med-pack you need to execute long and risky action- then why to even move forward at all?? Hell, even average players, who do ptfo, such as myself, will be way more cautious, no doubt.

    So : "if my goal in game is not to be killed, and I am not able to use heatlh gadgets easily, i will rather wait for Them(enemy) come to me. But, hold on, I can build defences to boost my chances even more. Hell, yeah , no way I am moving out of my little sandbag/barb wire fort" .

    I am sure its easy to see certain logic here. of course someone might say, that those ppl will camp anyway, no matter what, and maybe its true, but the fact is they will be much more harder to take them down. It will be more difficult to punish camper .

    Now let get to those, who play for objective- reviving is actually one of few crucial systems working towards teamwork. Is it really it should be more difficult?? If Dice as a developer believe and support teamwork, why to make teamwork related features difficult? i dont see a sense in that.
    Of course full facts arent known. maybe fortification can be build only around objectives, which would be better idea, but not flawless- it will lead to very defence-focused style of play, when capped flags by certain team are more likely to stay in their control than before.

    Maybe I just dont have enough fate in average gamer, examples of stupidity are easier to remember by brain, as any aggro in real life as well, maybe all players suddenly wont hesitate to risk long process of giving/supplying ammo/health, and everyone start place defences strategically, instead only for themselves, just because Dice says thats the right thing to do. Ok I am being ironic right now.

    Non-issues. WE have plenty of cover in the game as it is. You're acting like no can hide out in the thousand pieces of cover that are on every map as it is now. :) And the fortification stuff doesn't mean forts all over the map. :) You won't be able to insta-build anything either so it's no help in the heat of the moment.

    The slowing down of healing and revives just means no-insta heal nor insta-revive. You need to make sure the coast is clear. It won't make anyone not ptfo or move up less than they did before because the enemy can't do it either. It's all relative. It just removes the silliness.

    Really if anything I think the slowing down of healing and revives means players will push more knowing that the enemy can't insta-heal or insta-revive.

    I fail to see reason why would anyone push forward, while receiving damage against entrenched enemy. If you receive damage, and enemy defending strong position dont, then you losing either going head-on, or flanking.
    The way is see it, those pushing forward are in huge disadvantage


    if you can't insta-heal or insta-revive, that means anytime you damage or kill an enemy you have a longer window of opportunity to push onto that position while the enemy is at a disadvantage.
  • orangebionic
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

    undefined
    attacking squad or player usually receive more damage than defending, isnt? Being just two bullets behind due to being on the move, while enemy aiming at you already tranfers to quite significant loss of the health bar. add to that new build defences, where defenders can back off to, while you remain still in the open .
    Most players will choose to defend, instead of being in non-favourable situation, in effect game will risk becoming stalemate.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14355 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Cepheus74 wrote: »
    Camping should be restricted to no more than 2 seconds.

    Not going to happen, Your definition of camping could be easily construed as "defending a chokepoint" to the player doing the "camping"

    Plus we really don't want to be going down that route of forcing everybody to play one way, Battlefield has always been about diversity and the different ways enemies can be taken out.
  • trip1ex
    5225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

    attacking squad or player usually receive more damage than defending, isnt? Being just two bullets behind due to being on the move, while enemy aiming at you already tranfers to quite significant loss of the health bar. add to that new build defences, where defenders can back off to, while you remain still in the open .
    Most players will choose to defend, instead of being in non-favourable situation, in effect game will risk becoming stalemate.

    If you're at the top of a hill and I'm at the bottom. And I shoot at you and damage you and you can't insta-heal then that gives me time to get up to top of the hill and take you out while you still damaged. That gives me better odds at making my push than before.

Sign In or Register to comment.