Plz EA!! HELP! Cheater taking over :(

Luckiest_ShooteR
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2018
Why does it not help to report obvious cheaters?
Take these guy destroying the game every day on my favorit server [REMOVED]
Check them out or play against hom you see that its no question about it. We all report them but they still is allowed to kill us all 1shoot HS all map loong. :(
Their name: [REMOVED]

EA Plz HELP!!
Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That is the official server experience. Stay away from official servers and you avoid most cheats. More info here: https://www.bf4db.com/ranked-vs-official/
  • BigF33t_13
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Name n shame = lock
  • beano49
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yeah...this guy was on a pearl market server i was on last night..killed me while i was prone in a building..thought damn..good shot...but then went on to know where i was all the time...that's when i got suspicious..i looked at the board..he was something like 50 kill 2 deaths...that in itself doesn't mean he was cheating...but there were some really good players on the server and he was systematically owning them...one shot kills ...bit by bit we all left the server...be on the lookout for this muitas_horas guy
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3872 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed due to violation of the Name & Shame policy.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.