BF4 wont startup

Smalczyk_Skwarka
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
When I am trying to run BF4 from origin or battlelog, it starts but it freezes on the loading screen, I cant even get to the main menu. Any solution?
BF1 works perfectly

Comments

• Sabrewulv
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have you tried to repair the game? in origin right click on the bf4 icon and repair.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Try to dissable Origin Ingame and/or the Discord overlay first. First I had the issue that my mouse didn't work ingame with those two enabled, yesterday I had the issue you described and that was caused by the same thing.
  • Smalczyk_Skwarka
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I tried everything you said, nothing works
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2018
    Move the Battlefield 4 folder in "My documents" to your desktop (cut and paste), then try to start the game again.