DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET

Srr_Laranjo
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
V6U2o4A.png?1

So, i get this since 2016 no fix so far, been to every topic. Come on some of you has to know some tricks to bypass this(not downclocking).

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3865 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    check your drivers and at least try using factory clocks to see if that is the culprit.

-CB
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    check your drivers and at least try using factory clocks to see if that is the culprit.

-CB

That. And be sure to remove the old drivers completely with a program like DDU (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html). Unzip the downloaded files and execute them in Windows Safemode. The normal uninstaller sometimes leaves traces behind that cause issues like the ones you experience.
  • Srr_Laranjo
    Already knew these tips, i was just wondering if there were any fixes so far...
  • bishtop
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2018
    Already knew these tips, i was just wondering if there were any fixes so far...

As it only seems to be you experiencing this then the problem would be on your side and only require actions by you, the best advice is given above which does not require much effort
  • Srr_Laranjo
    bishtop wrote: »
    As it only seems to be you experiencing this then the problem would be on your side and only require actions by you, the best advice is given above which does not require much effort
    I'm not the only only experiencing this... there are older topics about this error, but none of them helped me so here i am.
  • bishtop
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    bishtop wrote: »
    I'm not the only only experiencing this... there are older topics about this error, but none of them helped me so here i am.

I see that a fix was on its way for call of duty recently for the same error and also across a few other titles, have you tried the obvious such as reinstallation of directX which can be found in your BF4 Game folder, also what O.S are you running(win 7 -win 8 ect)