Fixes you hope to see in Battlefield V

13»

Comments

• grrlpurple
    843 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Net code and latency compensation. Why should my game suffer from others having a higher ping? How is my hit registration better when I'm on a server with a ping of 90 than it is with myself average ping of 28?
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    Net code and latency compensation. Why should my game suffer from others having a higher ping? How is my hit registration better when I'm on a server with a ping of 90 than it is with myself average ping of 28?

Latency compensation is the fix, it won't get fixed, they're all about being inclusive, nevermind shafting the people playing in their own region with a decent rig.
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would hope to see better netcode/servers but we know where dice stand on that so i wont expect any improvement in that area. Puting an end to vehicles sitting out of bounds and racking up huge killstreaks would be another on my list.

But alas we go through this with every bf title,we all hope all the negatives in the previous title will be changed only to find Dice learnt nothing from the previous titles mistakes and the same issues continue into the next game,Rinse and repeat seems to be the dice way.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Server browser fix should be their first priority.
    If I see the same server browser(not being able to see game progress and accurate pings) the game is def a no go.
  • smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All maps available from single server selection list. I don't want to search only for TSNP for example. I want the server to show me wich map/sets are available (kinda like bf4 battelog).
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »

Right?