DICE where is balance?

Aditrex
116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Srsly dice you trying to fix balance when turns balance is even wors are you serious how can you put people with 5 skills on one team and the team with good skills on other that doesnt make any sence anymore every server is flooded with very bad players fix your damn game i imagine bfv is going to be only worst from this poin t

Comments

• norka666
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i know what you feeling man, dice do nothing and wil nothint do, im sure no hope. The game could be realy good but this awful balance make me crazy.
  • Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Working as intended. I logged in for 2 games and they ended 1000-230 and 1000-350.
  • trip1ex
    4647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    balance is the easter egg no one has found yet.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Close games are rare as a specialized vehicle skin in a battle pack, it can happen, but not so much. Mostly just blowouts
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Balancing has gone downhill, fast.
    One of the reasons i quit this failfest of a game.
    Why bother when most rounds end 1000-89 with 10 more guys on the winning team..and no way for admins to correct...if there even are any.
    Absolute trash.
  • Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    What can even be done about the balancing? I completely blame the players and their attitude for it. That's not to say I think the balancing system is great, I've never seen a good one in any game because it's impossible to do.

But in a typical conquest game, team starts capping 3 flags and wipes the pushing team once, hits a lead early on, a few people quit or swap teams. A bunch of others decide 'well **** it, I'm just going to pull out a sniper rifle and get a good KD' and no one but a few people actually try to come back and make the game competitive and you just end up getting rolled. And people gradually quit more and get replaced, and honestly who wants to bother if you are joining a game in progress and it's 100-700 already? If people didn't give up and stayed and tried, ok you might end up 800-1000 which isn't especially close or anything, but isn't a complete faceroll.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The problem is stats. (KD SPM etcetc)
    Allways has been, and it will allways be like that.
  • Khaotik707
    edited June 2018
    The problem is stats. (KD SPM etcetc)
    Allways has been, and it will allways be like that.

That's actually an interesting point, now KD isn't a Battlefield problem, or more accurately, a Battlefield specific problem, but the scoring system is a Battlefield problem.

Scoring system is complete rubbish; for example there's a squad just running around capping off uncontested flags and running to the next and they immediately get taken back, they're not making any major contributions but they do get major point rewards. While another squad playing the contested flag and trying to actively push the enemy back is making a contribution that can turn the whole game around and they get hardly points by comparison. Any unskilled player can do this and since the balancing works by squads it's probably playing a fair role in matchmaking imbalance.
  • Aditrex
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you can balance the game just by spliting teams according to SPM but no dice dont give damn about this in bf4 you could maybi switch but not always in bf1 you can switch whenever you want this is beyong bs of course low level players they dont know nothing so they will just keep playing in frikin bad team so obvious they dont even care whats the score i have srsly slowy enough of this **** carrying team in everymatch im sick tired of this bs
  • D5RAT
    1999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    in BFV we promise
  • Mrcrowleykildyou
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yea im sick and tired of running and running to get flags and i have 8 snipeys 2 and 15 not doing a damn thing.this game needs to only give weapons and stuff based on how many objectives you get or something like that
  • OMG-Aeon
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Devs steal ideas from other games all the time.

So what DICE should have done a long time ago is steal the idea from America's Army where each squad gets a limited selection of classes. Each class would get 1-2 assault 1-2 medic 1-2 support 1 sniper. This would put a damper on entire teams playing as sniper and not PTFO.

Balance based on an actual skill level is also way over due.
  • TEXls1
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The imbalanced teams are so bad I’m trying to find a reason to not uninstall this game
  • Mrcrowleykildyou
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh their is balance all the 140 level on one side and all the 80 and below level on the other
  • Mrcrowleykildyou
    its not even funny anymore,what the hell is going on i spent the last hr joining servers and every single one is a new game basically and the score is 600 to 200.
    every single damn game
    why isnt there an option to see the progress in the games we want to join?
    this is total garbage.
    i cant believe battlefield has come to this
  • hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing that determines balance in a video game is if left side = right side when it comes to number of players

This is a competitive game, the teams SHOULD be unbalanced skill-wise. The whole point is to see which team is better,
  • I-Soldat-I
    1634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    its not even funny anymore,what the hell is going on i spent the last hr joining servers and every single one is a new game basically and the score is 600 to 200.
    every single damn game
    why isnt there an option to see the progress in the games we want to join?
    this is total garbage.
    i cant believe battlefield has come to this

I bet BF V will be no different, join that server at your peril of joining a team of noobs versus the "pro's"
  • Jinko_itx
    683 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield does a decent job in balancing, the problem is the high pingers and the cheaters that cause the teams to be very unbalanced
  • phuNkiiiiiii
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not sure there will ever be 'Balance' as you want it in Battlefield games. There will always be groups of people who have been playing together for a long time, and they aren't going to magically stop playing together because your team wants to camp with a sniper rifle on a hill, or lay down bipoded with an LMG instead of grabbing flags. As for why they don't just 'get their own server'...............its because DICE decided in all their wisdom to strip almost every admin feature and customization feature off of their servers, so it really doesn't benefit the clans or whatever you call them to rent their own servers. You almost have to play in a group to enjoy this game......
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    One problem with balancing is the fact that some players switch teams, such as clan members wanting to be together.
    They shouldn't allow team switching after a count is done on both teams making them as equal as possible in the number of members.