How do I change my forum picture?

PvtJohnTowle
339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited June 1
My forum picture features a soldier from WW1, Standing up in black and white photo. How do I change this photo in my profile? I cannot find where to do this.. I check "Gravatar" this isn't the same photo that is selected for my email address which is a different picture altogether.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    From what I see, your avatar on the forums and battlelog is different. Usually when you change your photo on Gravatar, the photo should be changed automatically here on Battlefield Forums and Battlelog, but looks like this didn't happen. Not sure where is the issue, so I think @EA_Alexander or @EA_David could help you with this.
  • EA_Alexander
    317 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager
    @PvtJohnTowle

If you change your "Gravatar" and re-log to the forums, you'll see the updated picture. Forum avatars are separate from Origin.

We can also update it for you, we'll just need a link to the picture.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 8
    Mate with all due respect I have changed my Gravatar, it is set as the one below 0913024005.gif under the same email address that I log into the forums and it is still not changing on the forum, so who or where do I send this link to my new (WW2 themed) picture too ? Or do I just post a link in this thread? Are there any size or quality requirements to meet?

0913024005.gif This is my preference for the forums here if you could change this that would be fantastic.

Alternative photo below , if I need to edit this by cropping it then let me know what size it needs to be.

3RF7CQb.png

• StarscreamUK
    5871 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    If you uploaded an avatar before gravatar was implemented on this forum, changing it on gravatar will not work, you'd need to contact us, I've gone ahead and changed it for you.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    OK great thanks for this.