How do I change my forum picture?

13»

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7429 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Just so people know, it isn't that we dont want to, but due to regulations, we are no longer able to access certain parts of forum accounts, unfortunately, part of that includes the section we need to access to change avatars.
  • l3elV
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    @EA_Rtas
    @EA_Tom

Could you please change this photo to whatever you would like? A character of a video game? Thank you very much for your attention to this.
  • l3elv02
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @EA_Rtas
    @EA_Tom

Could you please change this photo to whatever you would like? A character of a video game? Thank you very much for your attention to this.
  • l3elv02
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @EA_Rtas
    @EA_Tom

• EA_Rtas
    500 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    If you have a specific image you wish to use you can DM myself  and I'll get it changed for you. The image does need to follow the forum rules.