Add finally Weather disable Options?

GiveMee5
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
People paying 43€/month to rent a server and they still don't have an option to disable Weather effects?

I'm playing only Sinai map and it's pretty annoying to see almost every round a sandstorm or fog (it's still buggy and we see fog till the end of round), totally unrealistic in the desert. Also every time I see more and more people complaining about those weather effects. Please add finally that option :/

Comments

• Axlerod1
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's coming "SOON"!
  • GiveMee5
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ye, we waiting for that for more than 1 year
  • CrashCA
    579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you kidding ???. EA is done here
  • SemperFi-HonorNL
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    GiveMee5 wrote: »
    People paying 43€/month to rent a server and they still don't have an option to disable Weather effects?

I'm playing only Sinai map and it's pretty annoying to see almost every round a sandstorm or fog (it's still buggy and we see fog till the end of round), totally unrealistic in the desert. Also every time I see more and more people complaining about those weather effects. Please add finally that option :/

How are you paying €43 a month? you manually monthly renew? Either way, I don't recall this option ever to be promised.