Battlefield 3 Backwards Compatibility

Comments

• thekiller199365
    3784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol yeah the person didn't make any sense.
  • yzojka
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2 disk games are compatible for only couple of weeks and I still have a hope that they will bring BF3 or BC2 (Vietnam). BF3 is an awesome game and PC people know about that. Console players switched to Next Gens so... it's kinda abandoned right know on last gen. I would definitely play that on Xbox One.
  • cybersniper84
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Come on EA for the love of God make it backwards compatible, those pc jerks can play on the computers anytime they want, meanwhile us console gamers are treated like peasants. Bring the damn game to the current gen consoles. Just on xbox one there are over 65 thousands votes of players asking Microsoft to bring it to xbox one. And I know a ton of other people who would want it on ps4. So just do the right thing and just bring the damn game to current gen consoles.
  • ll_WHEELJACK_ll
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Yeah i really want bf3 on xbox one
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

• SilverJackal143
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Keif68 wrote: »

Same with Bad company 2. I want to play Vietnam again.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That would be nice.
  • Vespervin
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hell yeah! I loved shooting down those pesky Huey helicopters, and the sounds of the tanks is awesome. :)
  • FTGGriff
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    Just to let everyone know there is a vote going on on the Xbox user-voice website for this. Go HERE to vote
  • moanyworry73
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    ffs EA GetBF/ BF2 /VIETNAM BF3 oan xbox 1 cos ur better than futuristic **** that wehave toput up with fae COD they were **** after Ghosts
  • canuck71
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd love e to play some BF3 when I'm not playing BF1 .So would alot of people I game with.
  • TheRick5277
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Still no love for BF3 on XboxOne??? Come on. Pay attention to the fans and make it happen.
  • yzojka
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We've got more than 50k votes in uservoice. 11th there on the list - after Skyrim (yay, remaster), CODs and AC III. That's a lot!
  • jovasi
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Both BF3 and BC2 are now backwards compatible for XB1!!!
  • Neromander
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No digital download BF3?
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jovasi wrote: »
    Both BF3 and BC2 are now backwards compatible for XB1!!!

Have you tried it?
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    Just downloading bf3 now and I just bought bad company off eBay (traded it in didn't I :'( )
  • Vespervin
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm so happy! I'll play this instead of BF1 on the Xbox One now. :D
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any gameolay on YouTube from the xb1
  • kwburgoyne
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    40 yr old project manager in his office giddy like a little girl!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!