Battlefield 3 Backwards Compatibility

1235»

Comments

• Vespervin
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update: BC2 and BF3 are now available through EA Access.
  • rock1obsta
    3803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Main game, for me, downloaded fine. I went into the store, and got my Premium, and Online Pass no problem. For whatever reason, I cannot get Close Quarters and End Game DLCs to install...it keeps prompting me to purchase them again. I would really like those 2 to install, as I had unlocked every item for them on the XBOX 360. Anyone else having any issues getting every DLC to download? If you ran into the problem, but got it resolved, please post here. Thank you.

It shouldn't have even gotten that far, tbh. As soon as my disc worked and updated, all 13 dlc items went into my "ready to install" section for the game.
    Try looking there.
    Select BF3 in My games & apps, push start, go to manage game, check the ready to install, and everything should be there.
    Hope this helps.
  • tehpunisher2000
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone else having problems getting online with it? Downloaded all content, updates, maps, online pass etc.. but when selecting 'my soldier', co-op' & 'multiplayer' options all I get is 'cannot connect to ea servers'.. wtf am I missing?

HAHA Sorted.....

How did you sort out the problem?

Cheers
  • Woodzmn4life
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    II thought the DLCs had finished downloading at the time of my post, but I guess I jumped the gun. I checked again, and both Close Quarters and End Game are now installed.