Mammoth gun and Syndicate gun, I need help getting them.

IslanderSteve
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
So first time using the forums to do this but I need some help getting these weapons. looking for anyone to help and possible a good time. oh!, I play on XB1 if you're thinking about helping.

Comments

• johnnydebar
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Would help you out cause I want it to but my bf help some dudes out and got f**ked over
  • johnnydebar
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm using his account sorry I forgot
  • DireCrawfish
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I've been trying to find some people to do these. I have one friend that wants to help and possibly two more. Either way I'm happy to help anyone who needs it. My GT is DireCrawfish89 if messaging me there is easier. I'd be happy to help out your bf and you johnnydebar as well.
  • IslanderSteve
    Cool looks like there are some nice people, sure would like the help I'll message you one i get the chance.
  • IslanderSteve
    my GT:Cosmonaut Steve if you want to message me back about doing the assignments
  • redwill8756
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    Hey I'd like to help as well, and I also need those weapons. my GT:IFVKSHXTUP. Let me know, I only play hardline and 2k! lol