Gameplay from idiots...

edwardsavenue
331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
How come the only exstensive gameplay videos I’ve found seem to be done by people who have never played a BF game before? It’s feustrating to watch and I feel like that’s one reason the gameplay looks so slow...it’s being done by amateurs.

DICE and EA should invite actual players to their events...and jack, flak, and Westin just aren’t enough by themselves. I want gameplay not just commentary over gameplay filled with noobs.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    2771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think they get access to the EAPlay build today which will have started only 6 minutes ago. I am hoping the streams will start popping up soon.
  • Zviko0
    1622 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    OneCheesyMofo is there too. Wonder why he hasn't posted anything yet.
  • edwardsavenue
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank goodness because the past twenty four hours have been very dry. Hopefully they have some true fans of the series post.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2802 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thank goodness because the past twenty four hours have been very dry. Hopefully they have some true fans of the series post.

There is also Lossy, he is fairly good, so waiting a gameplay from him aswell.
  • edwardsavenue
    Anyone else think that Trevor Noah confirmed himself as a liar and a shill for hire?
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2802 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else think that Trevor Noah confirmed himself as a liar and a shill for hire?

I can only assume how much EA paid him for that.
  • Tullzter
    1082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i'm waiting for the BrokenMAchine to put up some gameplay commentary, he's always pretty thorough and spot on
  • MogwaiWarrior
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Crafter is becoming a favorite of mine.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

That's not an opinion to be held, that is fact.

• CashIsSavage90
    23 postsMember Member
    Crafter is becoming a favorite of mine.

Yeah me too he makes it a point to make topics that aren't covered by the big youtubers. I was watching some people play yesterday and it was ultimate face palm after face palm. Yeah let's use the AA against infantry like every other novice on BF1 lmao.
  • edwardsavenue
    Lanai gara did that commentary and her gameplay was just cringy. She was so bad at the game that I had to look her up to verify that she had ever even played a FPS...snoop dog did a better job on BF1
  • edwardsavenue
    Flak just released RAW gameplay and it’s the best representation I’ve seen yet. Still watching it.

• MurfCr
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TheBrokenMachine, Crafter, Squid & Weazy are there. Broken posted some game play not long ago.
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it's a shame and i'm not sure it helps BFV to be promoted by some of them.
    This is why i wait for the beta to play it myself to make a better opinion.
  • disposalist
    8505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, I'm looking forward to footage with more realistic play in it, too, but I don't expect to see exemplary gameplay from the first few hours in a pre-alpha build with YTers trying to get as much varied footage as possible.

I'll bet not one of them was concentrating on winning a game and for good reason.
  • Phugazi
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I remember hearing in one of LevelCap's recents posts (maybe a week or so ago) that he was black listed from EA's Game Changer program. Anyone know or hear why he got "kicked out" of it? His critiques of BFV after that point feel a little extra "salty" and "mad bro-y" because of it LOL.
  • Khaotik707
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Phugazi wrote: »
    I remember hearing in one of LevelCap's recents posts (maybe a week or so ago) that he was black listed from EA's Game Changer program. Anyone know or hear why he got "kicked out" of it? His critiques of BFV after that point feel a little extra "salty" and "mad bro-y" because of it LOL.

Because it's controlled media if he criticizes EA too much they'll blacklist him and the same goes for anyone else, which is exactly what happened. It's why you take every opinion from youtubers with a grain of salt, remember they make a lot of money out of those sponsorship deals and being blacklisted is real big deal.

I haven't kept up with Levelcaps channel in years because he was never giving any kind of honest feedback, and occasionally making a video with some decent information in it. So maybe now he actually will be more honest and it'll improve his content I don't know, unless he just goes full blown salty and hates on everything for no reason.

might have something to do with it.
    Post edited by Khaotik707 on
  • Phugazi
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Evils119 wrote: »
    Because it's controlled media if he criticizes EA too much they'll blacklist him and the same goes for anyone else, which is exactly what happened. It's why you take every opinion from youtubers with a grain of salt, remember they make a lot of money out of those sponsorship deals and being blacklisted is real big deal.

I haven't kept up with Levelcaps channel in years because he was never giving any kind of honest feedback, and occasionally making a video with some decent information in it. So maybe now he actually will be more honest and it'll improve his content I don't know, unless he just goes full blown salty and hates on everything for no reason.

Same, I usually only check stuff on his channel every now and even then I definitely agree with you on all that and taking him and anyone else with a grain of salt.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    edited June 2018
    Evils119 wrote: »
    Phugazi wrote: »
    It's why you take every opinion from youtubers with a grain of salt

Why do you listen to youtuber's opinion anyway? Especially from someone like LvlCap who can't say if gun is good or not unless he got full on symthic stats in front of him. I used to watch his videos back in early BF3 days, but then he became so boring. Best example now if BF1 where every time the new gun comes out he is like "Oh I don't know if this gun is good or not because I don't know the stats" even though he got 5+ service stars already.

I use youtubers only as insiders to show content early, post news, patches etc. Their opinion matters nothing to me.