Jihad Jeeps might return in BF5.

13»

Comments

• KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the customizations are hardly noticable ingame, and I fail to see why everybody gets their panties in a bunch over such a minor detail. Gameplay is where it's at anyway, for me.

PS: Back on topic.
  • NLBartmaN
    3219 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the customizations are hardly noticable ingame, and I fail to see why everybody gets their panties in a bunch over such a minor detail. Gameplay is where it's at anyway, for me.

PS: Back on topic.

For you it might be hardly noticable and a minor detail .. for some it might not be...

Theme and gameplay are both as important for me in a game with a theme.

But what will be more important for me is the RSP .. I won't buy another game that has no RSP (to put in a ping limit) and puts in the totally poor netcode / lag compensation in it again, because of the lack of local (region) servers in every part of the world.

It is just crazy I have a better gaming experience (hit detection) when I deliberately play OOR just to boost my ping and have less influence from the compensation.

But indeed back on topic: Just go all out with the crazy fanatasy stuff!
  • Vespervin
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hope so. As a tanker, I love destroying a jeep that has C4 strapped to it. I get points for killing the enemy, destroying the vehicle, and destroying all of their C4. I’ve gotten many ribbons and medals this way. :)
  • DingoKillr
    3517 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wonder how useful this will be when you have to go thru an exit animation before you can trigger you dynamite. You most like not set it off by run you vehicle into another.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    did someone mention C4? :)

What made bf2 great lol
  • tempo_rarity
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^ Ahhh Human Ingenuity (wipes away the laugh-tears)
    Thanks for that video

OT :
    Try as I may , there ARE Players out there who I can't C4 (and I'm pretty good at it) so it's an avoidable threat that'll likely stay .
    I'm all for some sort of new at-speed Exit Penalty though , although I say this not only as an excellent driver but as a 'park-er' of such vehicles as well .
    (it shouldn't affect me much) :sunglasses:
    An Exit Penalty AND Friendly Vehicle non-stickiness?
    Still not an issue or concern for me .
    Just more Fun .