E3 2018 so far...

Tactical_wizzzeR
243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
EA- D

Command & Conquer was an absolute betrayal! BFV didn't gather enough hype, despite plenty of gameplay online, but it's not part of the presentation. did EA forget how amazing their presentation of Battlefield 4 was in 2013? THAT'S how you do a gameplay demostration! other than that, EA takes away Premium from games but makes their online subscription thingie have a Premium mode... yuk! two Indie games are promising and considering the World Cup is about to arrive EA missed an opportunity to hype FIFA. also did I forget something? ohhh I was thinking of Destiny! .... ohhh wait was I? I don't really remember...

Microsoft- A

"EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE" yeah Microsoft we get it... you got exclusives now! well, better late than never! we got a new Halo, and it looks retro which is great, we've got a new Gears and it looks pretty good as always( but the comments though "omg it's wamyn!! REEEE"), and World Of Cars AKA Forza Horizon 4 actually looks... fun, maybe first racing game I'll ever get? also Mother Freaking Cyberpunk 2077!.... also a new Cuphead and too many games for me to process.

Bethesda - B+

Todd Howard's redemption arc is pretty good, but the Bethesda manga still has plot holes! the entire presentation was pretty metal, and it felt appropriate. Rage 2 looks fun but I can't shake the feeling it lacks an identity in a sea of post apocalyptic games. Fallout 76 looks fun, West Virginia like Boston feels genuinely inspired, but you just know it's about to be steamlined even more than Fallout 4. New Vegas fans... I feel yah! Doom gets a sequel, and if it's anything like Doom 2016 I'm all game! also two HUGE announcements, but we've seen nothing from them. great energy on set, with just enough meme worthy cringe moments with the tall guy from Avalanche.

Square Enix?

didn't see it... heard it's as bad if not worse than EA's

next it's Ubisoft, let's see how they are doing!

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dude, Xbox killed itself man.
    No truly good exclusives coming to the console at all.
    Whilist playstation has all the good exclusives and Microsoft doesn't want to take any risk with single player games so we get a bunch of crappy online only games (sea of thieves) that's empty
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Xbox died in 2013 or before if we go a bit into the details.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Xbox died in 2013 or before if we go a bit into the details.

I know right?
  • DisguisedMike
    340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Each year just confirms that I made the right choice when I switched from Xbox360 to PS4.
    I'm impressed by the level of quality of Sony's exclusives and I can't wait to play all of those games on day one!

Ghost of Tsushima

The Last of Us Part II

Spider-Man

Death Stranding
  • HonestSoul333
    1301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Each year just confirms that I made the right choice when I switched from Xbox360 to PS4.
    I'm impressed by the level of quality of Sony's exclusives and I can't wait to play all of those games on day one!

Ghost of Tsushima

The Last of Us Part II

Spider-Man

Death Stranding

Honestly im glad i dont have a PS4 because id be broke from buying all their exclusives lol
  • Thumper2671
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The scenery on Ghost of Tsushima was amazing and the fights don't look boring, looks like it's worth buying tbh. The leaves falling at the end, that was an amazing way to end the trailer.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    I'm literally on the fence here, I'm thinking about buying a PS4 Pro now, cant stand this seeing Residents evil 2 remake on PlayStation exclusively
  • Sonic5745
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So...Just Cause 4 was announced.

Hopefully it's better than JC3? I thought the last one was a little disappointing. The map was empty in many areas and suffered from performance issues.

I'm not entirely sure if I should be excited or nervous about JC4. Either it'll be great or it'll be another mess like the previous game.
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm literally on the fence here, I'm thinking about buying a PS4 Pro now, cant stand this seeing Residents evil 2 remake on PlayStation exclusively

Just get it, xbox keeps getting no games.
  • Toxic_CA
    675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

The remake is a multiplatform game. They're just showing it off on the ps4
  • MegaloDorian
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Think what you want of the products that Bethesda showed (Fallout 76 is quite controversial for many), but one can't deny the company's presentation. While most companies act very formal to appease the shareholders or whomever, Todd Howard and everybody else with Bethesda were just over there dropping profanities and memes. It was awesome!

Rule #1: Don't bore the audience.

Anyways, my brother actually managed to preorder the Power Armor Edition before it was sold out within roughly one hour. Yeah, it's expensive, but the resale value on that thing will be insane, I'm sure! I know that Fallout 76 will surely streamline the franchise even more, it'll go by Bethesda Lore™, and it'll most likely be Fetch Quest Galore™ (the triple rhyme isn't quite intended). Although, it's just one of those games that seems like it'll be a whole lot of dumb fun with a group of my personal friends. Hilarity will ensue after getting jumped by a horde of feral ghouls from out of nowhere or being stalked by Mothman (jump scares are priceless with friends). Good on Bethesda for including the B.E.T.A. also.
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wasn't too excited about E3 this year, but it's good to see some PS4 exclusives. I like the Xbox a lot including the service, yet they've always lacked 1st party games for me.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    things might be looking up from now until the same time next year - forza 8.