"We are listening to our community"

AgentNewb
164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Community: We would like to see a WW2 game, maybe 1942 remastered with the new Frostbite engine.
Dice: Hold on. WW2 it is but not quite really WW2 vibe. Check our brilliant trailer.

Community: Remove the stuff that don't belong to WW2. See females in British and German Army. You could just add them to Russian army where they did fought indeed on the frontlines.
Dice: Females are here to stay.

Community: Please make reasonable customization so we can distinguish foe from allies and please don't disrespect soldiers. Or at least give us the option to toggle customization off so everyone is happy.
Dice: Customization is here to stay.

Community: No battle royale.(personally i don't get bothered by this decision since is not forcing anyone to play it)
Dice: And at the end of Tides of War is........... Royale.

Thank you.

My money are in my wallet to stay.

Comments

• Jonny_ChaosMCR
    982 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm buying it cos it's all I play but I totally agree with you.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    982 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have heard on the grapevine though that they will be adding 1942 remastered maps to BFV. Knowing my luck they'll limit it all to that awful Battle Royale mode haha.
  • MissCommissar
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Keeping our money won't stop them lying at all, that's the saddest part.

Even with Battlefront 2, all attemtps of players to say to EA, how bs the game was weren't good enough. Mickey Mouse himself had to call to the EA CEO and tell few sweet words about product they made and how they may lose all right to that gold mine title of Star Wars, if that will continue.

So... I don't know. We can do nothing to change their minds. And there is no other power, that will help us.
  • von_Campenstein
    5608 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Man I really should get it so everyone have to see my camp fu and weep.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You don't want to play OP, that's your business. You don't need to post about it. ( Nobody cares ) Personally I'm loving everything so far, so I pre ordered. Different strokes for different folk's I guess.

You don't agree with OP, that's your business. You don't need to post about it. (Nobody cares).

Yeah, I feel that I do need to post about it, The OP said he is not happy with the game and not interested in playing this version of Battlefield. He doesn't need to let anybody know about his feelings because.... Well, nobody who loves this game cares. I know, I know , its a millennial thing. Too bad! Its ridiculous. Let him go off into the sun set and leave us fans alone. Buzz off.
  • Stormblade31
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 12
    I was kinda hoping that BF5 would have its own image, it just looks too similar to BF1 in terms of animations, still looks nice though.
    But then again, BF5 to BF1 is pretty much BF4 to BF3, or Bad Commpany 2 to Bad Company 1.
    However, comparing BF4, BF5 and Bad Company 2 to eachother, they felt unique compared to one another.
    (Ah whatever, it's probably that I can't get used to the stiff feeling of the animations and sounds of the slower firing weapons in BF1/BF5 compared to the smooth feel of the modern weaponry in BF4)
  • JAREDUP
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You don't want to play OP, that's your business. You don't need to post about it. ( Nobody cares ) Personally I'm loving everything so far, so I pre ordered. Different strokes for different folk's I guess.

You don't agree with OP, that's your business. You don't need to post about it. (Nobody cares).

Yeah, I feel that I do need to post about it, The OP said he is not happy with the game and not interested in playing this version of Battlefield. He doesn't need to let anybody know about his feelings because.... Well, nobody who loves this game cares. I know, I know , its a millennial thing. Too bad! Its ridiculous. Let him go off into the sun set and leave us fans alone. Buzz off.

That's sexist and racist
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »

That's sexist and racist

LMAO! What is this world coming to? Holy crap.
  • AgentNewb
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 12
    Keeping our money won't stop them lying at all, that's the saddest part.

Even with Battlefront 2, all attemtps of players to say to EA, how bs the game was weren't good enough. Mickey Mouse himself had to call to the EA CEO and tell few sweet words about product they made and how they may lose all right to that gold mine title of Star Wars, if that will continue.

So... I don't know. We can do nothing to change their minds. And there is no other power, that will help us.

Mate we can send a message by not buying the game. Sales hurt them the most and after they get burned they will not touch the fire again.

Pall, i do wanted to play the game. I was excited about a WW2 game since i am a fan of everything that is related to WW2. I am posting because i am very disappointed with the game. This was probably the last chance of us to get a great WW2 game, maybe the best WW2 game ever made so far. If you are not passionated by history or your standards are so low is not my concern, but stop complaining because someone is just showing his disappointment in something. There are a lot of people that are sharing the thoughts with me, so we can make our voice heard and we do not need your permission in doing that.
  • JAREDUP
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »

That's sexist and racist

LMAO! What is this world coming to? Holy crap.

Yepp, it's sad when my joke seems real lol, agree
  • FocalCapybara34
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 12
    The amount of sooks crying about this game astounds me.
    Here's the thing don't like it don't buy it.. nobody cares
  • AgentNewb

The amount of brain-washed people and people with low standards astounds me.

My post is about how Dice is lying the community, yourself included.
  • TEKNOCODE
    8535 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dice just isn’t listening to the brainwashed people. Yourself included.
    GGAMA92 wrote: »

• AgentNewb
    edited June 12
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

You do realize that you are one from the herd, right? You accept everything without even doubt it or question it. ;)

What from my post did offended you?
  • TEKNOCODE
    8535 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You do realize that you are one from the herd, right? You accept everything without even doubt it or question it. ;)

You’re the offended one. Crying about a game. It must be hard.
  • AgentNewb

Ok, you are a lost cause. Now stop spaming here.
  • TEKNOCODE

Ok, you are a lost cause. Now stop spaming here.

Because I don’t tear up over a video game? Seems that you are the lost cause.
This discussion has been closed.