German Flag

Vespervin
1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
While I am disappointed that we will not be seeing historically accurate flags in the game, I am at least glad that you're using the same flag for Germany that was used for Battlefield 1942.

sD4msoR.png

It's a nice little touch of nostalgia. :)

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    Vespervin wrote: »
    While I am disappointed that we will not be seeing historically accurate flags in the game, I am at least glad that you're using the same flag for Germany that was used for Battlefield 1942.

sD4msoR.png

That looks absolutely terrible, is that you on MS Paint or the real deal? Cannot find something that homeroom on the internet, the closest I come is the Reich war flag and I do hope it's that since we're supposed to forget history.

https://imgur.com/a/A1URYLY
  • Vespervin
    1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Vespervin wrote: »

sD4msoR.png

That looks absolutely terrible, is that you on MS Paint or the real deal? Cannot find something that homeroom on the internet, the closest I come is the Reich war flag and I do hope it's that since we're supposed to forget history.

https://imgur.com/a/A1URYLY

Never played Battlefield 1942? It's real. Check here: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Germany#Battlefield_1942
  • Kozer213
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kinda a **** move to use the WWI flag or one very similar to it. Makes the WWI guys seem like ****.
  • CIimaXD
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Of course the flag is not accurate. They said the game is going to be based on WW2, but lets be honest here. From everything that we have seen this is a non historically accurate shooter, with a ww2 theme.
  • SilverJackal143
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is at least the single player war stories going to be uncensored?
    Even Cod WW2 had an uncensored campaign.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People crying over a flag thread 'check'
  • Vespervin
    edited June 2018
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    They could atleast use this.
    German_Naval_Ensignw_Iron_Cross_FLAG008.png

Yeah but I like how the one their using is the one from Battlefield 1942. It's a nice connection between the two games.
    People crying over a flag thread 'check'

I don't know how one person (von_Campenstein) voicing his/her opinion qualifies the entire thread as 'people crying'. Anyway...

I noticed that the flags are really big, like in Battlefield 1. It looks pretty cool but I feel that it's too big for a World War II game, as flags used by the military during this time were a lot smaller in comparison. Still pretty cool to see the big flag draping down though. :)
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    They could atleast use this.
    German_Naval_Ensignw_Iron_Cross_FLAG008.png

Yeah. At least it doesn't look as weird as "classic" from bf 1942.