Accurate stats this time around please

Rev0verDrive
6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I'd love for the stats system to be a bit more accurate and detailed. I'd mainly like to see "all deaths", regardless of revives counted in KDR. You got wrecked, so it should count.

Comments

• DonSharkito
    796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    It would be great if the following stats would be added on top of what we already have:
    • ability to see stats during a certain period of time, let's say monthly or quarterly (or time period of your choice) for comparison purposes or see how you improved
    • K/D per weapon, class and vehicle (SPM per vehicle might be interesting as well)
    • ability to see separated stats per game mode (mainly K/D, SPM, KPM). Some game mode are more favorable for some stats than others
    • ability to see quit stat. Useful, especially to spot stat padders with >80% or >90% win rates
    • ability to see the number of vehicles you destroyed by vehicle types (tanks, planes etc...)
  • Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    Here's what I was thinking of prior to BF1's release. I just wanted something more detailed that you could get an objective/accurate overview of a players performance and efficiencies.

gMRjHJ7.jpg

If you wanted more details about a particular Map (cause we all perform/play differently map to map) then a map overview would be nice.

Bal1yxK.jpg
  • DonSharkito
    796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here's what I was thinking of prior to BF1's release. I just wanted something more detailed that you could get an objective/accurate overview of a players performance and efficiencies.

gMRjHJ7.jpg

If you wanted more details about a particular Map (cause we all perform/play differently map to map) then a map overview would be nice.

Bal1yxK.jpg

Did you do that? If yes impressive!

Most of the stuff though I believe is available through 3rd party websites. But I will really like if they implement detailed stats per map / round played like you suggested.
  • trip1ex
    4636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    they need more detailed stats in between rounds as well. like now you don't see how many resupplies/revives/heals you have unless you top the charts.

i'd love to see damage vs vehicles. and just generally like to see stats in every category for that round. If i really don't care about something I should be able to hide it and just show my favs.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't you boys enjoy the game without loads of arguably useful stats?
  • Hawxxeye
    5147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would be more interested in an option to opt out of the game sharing my ingame stats with others as well as third party sites
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't you boys enjoy the game without loads of arguably useful stats?

Nah I'm interested to see how i'm doing
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why don't you just use TRN? I'll be happy if we have stats full stop judging from the abomination that was Battlefront 2.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »

Nah I'm interested to see how i'm doing

Same. I'd still be running around like an idiot in conquest if it wasn't for my stats improving to show me where I'm going right. I use to get loads of grief in the Battlefront forums cos I said I didn't want to play a game without knowing my stats as it felt like a waste of time. People just can't understand or accept that you're an individual and have your own reasons to enjoy the game haha. I like to know I'm doing a good job and how I can play better. Stats are an indicator that you're doing thing right or wrong. I love TRN and seeing my SPM increase every day. It's kind of like giving yourself a side quest init hahah. Don't see anythin wrong with it. I say it's like a game of football but not taking note of each goal. Might be a laugh It feels pointless. I'm a competitive guy simple as.
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just want vehicles destroyed how many tanks planes bis cars whatever I've blown up by any various means possible