How to join BfV Beta

DICEfixREG2k13
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
hello guys

when alpha came out for bf1 dice invited me to play it. i also played the beta. how do i play alpha and beta for bfv? how can i join the event?
ty

Comments

• Kozer213
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You don't get there by asking here.
  • DICEfixREG2k13
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    where should i ask?
  • ElliotLH
    8911 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently they'll send an invite to those who have been selected to play the alpha, same as what happened to you with BF1. Whether you get invited this time around would be impossible to say unless a dev wants to chime in.
  • Tullzter
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pre-order is a prerequisite i suppose?
  • Tullzter
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_David wrote: »
    Not at all. If you have a pre-order you'll get into the Beta earlier, but afaik it has no bearing on the alpha.

As ElliotLH says, we'll let folks know if they've been selected for the alpha, cheers.

Thank you for clarifying David
  • INSIDER_NL
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    The people how play now the beta for bf5 already are the invided or can we submit there for ??
    greetings from the Netherlands And yes I have of course the pre order lol.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13714 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    INSIDER_NL wrote: »
    The people how play now the beta for bf5 already are the invided or can we submit there for ??
    greetings from the Netherlands And yes I have of course the pre order lol.

They are playing a pre-alpha build of the game at a capture / play event at EA Play.

No details have been announced regarding an Alpha or Beta just yet.

Stay tuned to the news section for details on these in the future
  • impulsive_tango
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FYI...Just because you get an invite (usually a key) doesn't mean you will get to play. I had a BF1 alpha/beta key, and never got to play. The reason was keys didn't work and keys never came for some.
  • iSakyakii
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well if keys doesnt works ofc you can't play.
  • Jungstarrock
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have 2500 hours in BF1 - it is my first shooter, but I would really really like an early invite :) I'm soooo hyped!!!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13714 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I have 2500 hours in BF1 - it is my first shooter, but I would really really like an early invite :) I'm soooo hyped!!!

You will only get an early invite to beta if you pre-ordered.

Closed beta ( 4th September ) to pre-orders only, 6th September for everybody else.
This discussion has been closed.