Just installed BF4 and none of my weapons I unlocked are available?

Jonny_ChaosMCR
859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Not played it over a year. Thought i'd have a go but I can't use any of the guns I spent hours unlocking when I played it all the time? I read on Google that you need to reinsall premium pass, done that but they're still greyed out?

Anyone know how to sort it? Playing on Ps4. Cheers.

Comments

• Drkdfdr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe u have to download ur progress from savings again, in cloud or hardrive.
    What I did is not 2 recomend, I bought everything that was possible from the beginning and ~ 50 battlepacks! Took away much of the fun, I have like 200st 25% xp. ¦{= MrMp7
  • emiliabee1990
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I lost some weapons, when the corresponding DLCs were removed from PS4. Reinstalling those map packages helped me to get my weapons back. However, I am not premium member, but have shared premium
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks. For some reason when I installed all the additional packs they showed up again. Can start using my AS-VAL again now haha. Cheers.