End of Round Server Crashes

-Antares65z
1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited June 14
My server is totally hosed. Can't get a round going without it crashing at the end of the round and dumping everybody. It happens all the time now and appears to be getting worse. I don't see other west coast servers crashing like mine. It makes me wonder if something got corrupted on my server load. The crashes have been going on for 3-4 weeks, but only in the past 4-5 days have they increased to the point where it happens all the time. Even if it manages to get past the first round, it will crash within 4-5 maps. The server is pretty much unplayable. Anybody else having similar experiences? EA's resolution is to reload the server, which means 8000 favorites will get wiped out. LOL.

Comments

• CrashCA
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lack of support and what appears to be increasing server issues is appalling.
  • -Antares65z
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Lack of support and what appears to be increasing server issues is appalling.

I'm wondering what they're going to do with this last update and if it will address the server issues. Or if they'll just say 'screw it' and walk away. The server actually managed to run for multiple hours last night, but then of course it had to catch the 64/64[1] bug. So if the crashes don't get you, rest assured, the other bug will.
  • Bravo-Winter
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yup. We at HB have been having the same issues on our east coast server and I know it is occuring on other servers as well. Many phone calls were made..the server was reset many times and eventually it got to the "escalate to the studio" stage afterwhich we have heard nothing.

I believe it is the 64/64(1) bug that has been mentioned in other threads.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Purchased-Server-Crashing/td-p/6803907
  • SemperFi-HonorNL
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Welcome to the club. Server performance has been bad since this update: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/143768/battlefield-1-server-update-06052018#latest

Our SF servers crash 5 times a day sometimes. It is straight up horrible. We tried contacting support but they say that support is to be found here. Ironically, that is not true.
  • -Antares65z
    edited June 20
    More times than not, after the crashing finally settles down, the 64/64[1] bug will show up. It's really just a big mystery. Being that it doesn't affect all the servers, what is triggering it? I find it hard to believe that they haven't figured these main issues out. Hopefully they'll stabilize the servers before ending support. What would be extra sweet would be turning the Custom servers back on in the browser with default filter settings. That would breath a lot of life into the game and bring back players.
  • CrashCA
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And look no support here regardless of EA's claim.
    Just us crickets.
  • -Antares65z
    edited June 21
    The server has crashed after every round so far. I tip my hat to those players who keep coming back hoping it corrects itself. Not a peep out of EA, no apologies, no nothing.
  • P4r4n0rm4l
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Our server too, this isnt acceptable anymore, might as well throw our money in the toilet... im not renewing thats for damn sure.
  • JenTosM
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 21
    Same with my "ZET hardcore" Europe server, crashed 4 times today. Indeed, today it's been crashing more often, than before.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Still happening after the 27jun18 patch, my 4 servers crashed 6 times in 3days (27 28 29jun18).
  • CrashCA
    So let's preorder BF V, NOT !!!
  • -Antares65z
    Knock on wood but my server hasn't had an end of round crash since the update. Is anyone else still experiencing server crashes?