Where is everybody?

killCAMPERS
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm playing on PS4 in North America, and I can't find more than 2 or 3 servers with anyone playing.

Comments

• Imabaka70
    1995 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm playing on PS4 in North America, and I can't find more than 2 or 3 servers with anyone playing.

Quick match? Or using server browser?
    What game mode?

If using browser make sure your slots open are set to 1-5 and none as well.
  • killCAMPERS
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm using the server browser. I usually only find a couple full servers most of the time I play. I will try the settings you suggest. Thanks.
  • killCAMPERS
    Holy cow. I changed the settings and now there are tons of full servers. Thanks, Imbaka70!!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Holy cow. I changed the settings and now there are tons of full servers. Thanks, Imbaka70!!

MAGIC!
  • Ronin9572
    601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My server browser resets itself occasionally, and either I'll find 100+ servers or zero.
  • killCAMPERS
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    My server browser resets itself occasionally, and either I'll find 100+ servers or zero.

Oy!
  • Imabaka70
    1995 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 14
    Holy cow. I changed the settings and now there are tons of full servers. Thanks, Imbaka70!![/quote]

No problem glad it was something simple